PDA

View Full Version : Stoeger coach gun

townbilly
12-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I've been looking for a short barrel shotgun just for a fun/truck gun. I've read reviews and people seem to like them and I've heard they are junk. The guy at the gun counter talked me out of one he had in stock. Anyone got one? How do they hold out after a few rounds through them. Any trouble with them and is there any reasonably priced alternatives out there. I want a sxs just cause they look awesome.
Thanks

catnthehat
12-11-2012, 11:08 PM
I've been looking for a short barrel shotgun just for a fun/truck gun. I've read reviews and people seem to like them and I've heard they are junk. The guy at the gun counter talked me out of one he had in stock. Anyone got one? How do they hold out after a few rounds through them. Any trouble with them and is there any reasonably priced alternatives out there. I want a sxs just cause they look awesome.
Thanks

They are alright, but not NEAR so cool as the Dominion Arms Outlaw - I mean, what else rocks like a 12/1/2" hammer double??:sHa_shakeshout:
Cat

Johnny123
12-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks

Buy a Stoeger. Awesome gun. I have two of them.

Attilathecanuk
12-12-2012, 05:53 AM
I have had one for 3 yrs and absolutely love it. It has been responsible for many grouse on the table! Never had any problem with it.

greylynx
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Excellent camping gun.

It even comes with a plastic stock.

I hope Cat does not read this.....I just wrote something very very sacrilegious.:jawsmiley: