PDA

View Full Version : enforcment summery from 2007

bearbait
05-29-2008, 10:47 PM
wow pretty high stats....and alot of warnings..

http://www.srd.gov.ab.ca/fishwildlife/fishingalberta/pdf/Fisheries_Enforcement_summary_2007.pdf

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Its pretty sad , glad there catching these morons , i understand 100 % that these conservation officer cant be there everytime all the time , but if sportsmen are reporting poaching , etc they should be looking at these hot spots , more frequently .

Example tonight , saw a couple fellows taking what I beleaved to be at least 15 to 20 fish. Like ive said before im not the local rat or snitch , but it ****es me off to no extent , i watched where the guy was putting the fish , I got the license plate , and will be reporting my findings to the conservation office i spoke with this past weekend , as they need to nab this guy , every time im out there hes is also there , and the guy has his tacktict down to an art , catching pike left right and centre he doesnt care if there legal or not he keeps them beats there heads in with a hatchet , and puts them in 2 20 gal buckets which there sitting on , I wish i had my video camera with me , next time i go im going to set it up and tape this guy i will deliver the tape in person to the warden's office myself , this guy is a joke and should be embaresed to be called a fishermen . In my eyes hes a friggen ASS HOLE , and should be punished to the full extent of the law .

The Fisherman Guy
05-30-2008, 02:26 AM
I stand with you in solidarity John. Poaching the kings deer is a terrible greediness that needs to be crushed.

I have a little more of a brash tactic to deal with them. I hope the punk reads this....
I was fishing below the glenmore dam last year by myself, a great overcast day, and the bite was on. After a few fish another "sportsman" joined me at my spot. He was using bait, and doing his best to conceal it. Seeing it from a long way off, I walked over to him after he bonked his first fish. Looking at a nice undersized brown, I complimented him on it. He seemed proud, and I could smell that he had been hitting the bottle pretty hard. He turned to stash his bait and WHAMO! I shoved his ass in the water. He was pretty ticked! But he must have sensed my displeasure as I was squared off to him, and in a few choice words told him to smarten up. I would hope someone would have the balls to tell me if I was poaching. I know I would think again before poaching again.

Looked fantasticly feeble standing there, knee deep in water, covered in mud, and fumbling his words!!!:lol: :lol:

chuck0039
05-30-2008, 07:23 AM
I wonder if they have these stats for hunting would be interesting to see.

bearbait
06-03-2008, 11:29 AM
cant find the hunting stats yet but should be up soon...