PDA

View Full Version : DK the Burb killa

BeeGuy
12-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Got out with DiabeticKripple for an hour and a half this evening.

Managed a few bites and he hooked into one.

30", 7lb burb.

Had a big gut on it, but nothing in it's belly aside from a 1lb liver and 2 massive gonads.
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg523/elbee69/DK14xii2012-1_zpsf5de8ee9.jpg

WayneChristie
12-14-2012, 08:19 PM
lots of bites on that fish! almost look like twins! :bad_boys_20:

DiabeticKripple
12-14-2012, 08:45 PM
man i gotta get some surgery.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb410/DiabeticKripple/62398255-CCD1-461D-BD09-5D107DD02373-3591-0000037C8EA6303D.jpg

chunky guy

EZM
12-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Nice Burbot - he will look nicer once deep fried.

Does DK race his Cobalt SS? (I noticed the key strap). If so, if he's the guy running NOS, who ran with a black BMW M3 last year thru a photo radar ...... we have a great story to exchange and a few laughs.

An $1150 lesson for me ....

DiabeticKripple
12-14-2012, 08:52 PM

Does DK race his Cobalt SS? (I noticed the key strap). If so, if he's the guy running NOS, who ran with a black BMW M3 last year thru a photo radar ...... we have a great story to exchange and a few laughs.

i dont have a cobalt, but a G5 GT. so same thing different badges.

no one i know runs NOS but i do know a couple turbo cars that race. What color was it?

my car is in my sig. its slow.

EZM
12-14-2012, 08:58 PM
It was a custom tone blue - I burned him of the jump and started pulling away and I was shocked as he was right with me and I was barely pulling away .... I could hear a whistle (or hiss) and he was coming up and closing the gap ............ saw the van, hit the brakes, *poof**** photo radar.

Never seen a Cobalt do that before ..... want to shake this guys hand and ask him what he's got going under the hood. Another few seconds and I might have been looking at his brake lights.

unblvbl ....

DiabeticKripple
12-14-2012, 09:01 PM
i dont know any blue ones.

but yea the 08-10 SS's were turbo'd and put 260hp and 260tq out of a 2.0L

my brother bought one and hes hopping it up now, i actually have his intercooler on my couch.

300whp in a 3000lb car makes a fun ride.

EZM
12-14-2012, 09:07 PM
i dont know any blue ones.

but yea the 08-10 SS's were turbo'd and put 260hp and 260tq out of a 2.0L

my brother bought one and hes hopping it up now, i actually have his intercooler on my couch.

300whp in a 3000lb car makes a fun ride.

I just noticed you are Calgary ...... I am in Edmonton ....... either way .... I figured there are not to many out there that fit that description.

Sry to de-rail the thread - nice burb - eat him up yum ..... never race on an empty stomach ......

DiabeticKripple
12-14-2012, 09:11 PM
ill ask my edmonton buddies haha

lone wolf
12-14-2012, 10:51 PM

It was a custom tone blue - I burned him of the jump and started pulling away and I was shocked as he was right with me and I was barely pulling away .... I could hear a whistle (or hiss) and he was coming up and closing the gap ............ saw the van, hit the brakes, *poof**** photo radar.

Never seen a Cobalt do that before ..... want to shake this guys hand and ask him what he's got going under the hood. Another few seconds and I might have been looking at his brake lights.

unblvbl ....

unblvbl .... is right ................ admitting to street racing on an open, public forum monitored by law enforcement .......... :scared0018:

EZM
12-14-2012, 11:42 PM
unblvbl .... is right ................ admitting to street racing on an open, public forum monitored by law enforcement .......... :scared0018:

Why? ......... can they make me pay the fine again? I was not aware I could be convicted more than once for the same offence...... lol.

Thanks for the "warning" anyways ..... turn the channel and stop watching FOX NEWS and you might rest easier.

Let me help you out, the same way you have helped me .......

1) Dec 22nd will arrive ..........
2) A global pandemic will not wipe out America........
3) The cops are not monitoring this website ..........

Admittedly, not my best moment street racing ...........yeah, it was pretty freaking silly, but come on .......

:bad_boys_20:

DiabeticKripple
12-14-2012, 11:59 PM
sorry i just got back from racing a geo metro. i lost but only by a bumper, but i was pulling on him.

Geezle
12-15-2012, 08:02 AM

unblvbl ....

Reminds me of the time I discovered a juiced up Dodge SRT-4 (Neon)...Took him off the hop and then heard the hiss as he shifted and walked away from me :sHa_sarcasticlol:

lone wolf
12-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Why? ......... can they make me pay the fine again? I was not aware I could be convicted more than once for the same offence...... lol.

Thanks for the "warning" anyways ..... turn the channel and stop watching FOX NEWS and you might rest easier.

Admittedly, not my best moment street racing ...........yeah, it was pretty freaking silly, but come on .......

You got a photo radar ticket, is it considered the same as reckless and/or dangerous driving ? Hardly he same crime is it. If what you said is true, they would not have a hard time finding you would they ?

True, the site is probably not monitored regularly by police per se, however it is definitely monitored by COs who now report to the Sherrif's Department. I am sure they were told to turn a blind eye to all other crimes :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I will return the favour, and leave you with a thought for the holidays. It is a link to an article, so let me ask ........... do you want to be the guy in the box or the guy in the jumpsuit ??

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/04/30/19696926.html

And if you think it cannot happen to you, you are even dumber than your posts suggest.

EZM
12-15-2012, 10:39 AM
You got a photo radar ticket, is it considered the same as reckless and/or dangerous driving ? Hardly he same crime is it. If what you said is true, they would not have a hard time finding you would they ?

True, the site is probably not monitored regularly by police per se, however it is definitely monitored by COs who now report to the Sherrif's Department. I am sure they were told to turn a blind eye to all other crimes :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I will return the favour, and leave you with a thought for the holidays. It is a link to an article, so let me ask ........... do you want to be the guy in the box or the guy in the jumpsuit ??

And if you think it cannot happen to you, you are even dumber than your posts suggest.

Thanks, again for your unprovoked attack and for your great advice. :love0025:

I think you fail to recognize 1 key FACT so I will remind you.

I have been charged, convicted, and paid a fine. Speaking about it will not bring the swat team breaking through my windows or the crown prosecutor to recharge me?.

Doesn't the paranoia and fear you are suggesting,, about law enforcement "monitoring" this discussion based on the above facts seem silly to you?

Yeah, like I said, it wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done, but really?

Are we finished with this yet? Have you made your point? Or do we want this circus to continue on this blog?

:thinking-006:

We might just have 2 different opinions on this - I don't have a safe room in my house, I make no dooms day preparations, nor do I have multiple cats and/or manicans in my basement.

I also don't watch FOX NEWS or live in fear.

:shark:

I am finished with your circus now ...... are you?

We have both de-railed this thread, so therefore, are not being respectful of the OP. If you want this circus to continue PM me ...........

Wild&Free
12-15-2012, 11:35 AM
I like pie.

trainerdave
12-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Nice fish... Back to the regular program...Was there a pound of liver and gonads in his belly as Beeguy also has gonads in his bait collection, or was it a bull Burbot. If he does not I may have to get some prairie oysters next spring to one up Beeguys bait collection.

EZM
12-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Nice fish... Back to the regular program...Was there a pound of liver and gonads in his belly as Beeguy also has gonads in his bait collection, or was it a bull Burbot. If he does not I may have to get some prairie oysters next spring to one up Beeguys bait collection.

Do people use the burbot livers for anything?

slingshotz
12-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Do people use the burbot livers for anything?

Only the most delicious part of the burb! Cut them in slices, salt and pepper, fry up with no oil....DROOL.

DiabeticKripple
12-15-2012, 01:40 PM

there was like a one pound liver, and two gonads like 3/4 pound each. Beeguy kept the liver to eat

the fish weighed 6.59lbs about 40 mins after being caught. my spring scale said 7lbs at the lake. fish was still alive when beeguy was cutting him up haha. he clamped down on beeguys hand when we were skinning it.

jacenbeers
12-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Nice burb dk. I guess we are all going to have to hit that spot a lot this winter. Maybe tomorrow night?

BeeGuy
12-15-2012, 08:23 PM
I like pie.

Pie?

PIE?

Pie is delicious!

BeeGuy
12-15-2012, 08:24 PM

Oh, I'll save you the burb oysters if you want:sick:

bikerman
12-15-2012, 08:40 PM

J.....H....C....Relax buddy. You come off as a bitter basement dweller
And if you think it cannot happen to you, you are even dumber than your posts suggest.J.... H.... C....buddy .Relax. You come off as a bitter basement dweller.

Jbone
12-15-2012, 11:06 PM
there was like a one pound liver, and two gonads like 3/4 pound each. Beeguy kept the liver to eat

the fish weighed 6.59lbs about 40 mins after being caught. my spring scale said 7lbs at the lake. fish was still alive when beeguy was cutting him up haha. he clamped down on beeguys hand when we were skinning it.

Why wouldn't you kill the poor bugger before you take his skin off like a sock.
Just common courtesy you'd think.

BeeGuy
12-15-2012, 11:38 PM

I cut his brain in half.

Good enough?

Nerves were still kicking a bit however.

This isn't silence of the lambs.

It's a fish.

Jbone
12-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Oh so it's alright cause it's just a fish, ok

EZM
12-15-2012, 11:52 PM
mmmmm ............Chianti and Flava beans to go with that liver ........... shoulda fried it up and made him watch you eat it .............slurp*slurp*slurp*slurp*

A few of us went out to Meadow Lake Provincial Park (SK). Rented a cabin at one lake and commonly hooked up the boat and fished a different lake each day. On a return trip one evening from a lake, some 30 minutes later, I filled the sink with water as TROPHYPIKEHUNTER was preparing to clean the walleyes.

Had a walleye start swimming in the sink. I figure it was nerves but man it was bizzare. He looked lively enough to release. I thought I clubed em' all pretty good when we left the lake. I cut his head off and he was still trying to speak to me.

I wonder what he was trying to tell me .....?

BeeGuy
12-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Oh so it's alright cause it's just a fish, ok

The fish's brain was cut in half.

Wtf?

CPT_420
12-16-2012, 02:01 AM

Lol. Gotta be careful around here, Teh Internets Police are always lurking :lol:

slivers86
12-16-2012, 04:20 AM

sounds like he already was convicted and paid a fine related to the offence. Double jeopardy :)

DiabeticKripple
12-16-2012, 05:53 AM

We put a filet knife through its brain. I think it was dead.

azn_rice_man
12-16-2012, 11:18 PM
We put a filet knife through its brain. I think it was dead.

Did you double-tap? Could've been a zombie burb... :scared0018:

BeeGuy
12-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Will double tap next time.

Fishnafterwork
12-17-2012, 12:17 AM
The fish's brain was cut in half.

Wtf?

Hahaha......:)