PDA

View Full Version : Taking the boy

LB 270
05-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm taking the boy out fishing first week of July. We are plunking a tent down and fishing from shore. I was planning on going west Robb, Obed area. I'm not looking for any secret spots just somewhere to go and not have the boy bored to tears. Streams or lakes doesn't matter to us. Thanks in advance.
LB:wave:

fishman
05-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Nothing better then taking the kid out camping but little ones get bored very easily that is why i use to always get them to bring a friend and then i had some time to relax and visit .....i can't remeber the name of the park just north of hinton switchzer i think there is 3 lakes in a row blue lake and can't remember the rest of the lakes names, there is also a stocked pond with rainbows in it and the river that runs in between the lakes they use to stock browns in it.........i use to take my boys to pierre grey lakes always they loved it there riding there bikes around the lakes and going across the bridge to the island on the first lake and they use to fish off the bridge and the farthest lake north is very shallow for a long way they use to swim there and we use to fish alot of the streams around there....muskeg river, lone tee pee, fred's creek and a few other can't remember there names...berland river etc.....lovely country alot better then obed robb area........just my opinion