PDA

View Full Version : fishing whole west end

topgun2269
12-14-2012, 10:38 PM
great service and very nice store!!!!

Alberta Bigbore
12-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Nicely laid out. In my opinion though... they could use some more terminal tackle.

Scott N
12-15-2012, 07:08 AM
I've heard The Fish'n Hole is pretty nice too.

EZM
12-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Nicely laid out. In my opinion though... they could use some more terminal tackle.

Totally agree ..... there seems to be more terminal tackle at Canadian Tire, in various levels of quality than there is at this "specialty store".

I'd like to see more split rings, swivel bead chains, leaders, sleeves, barbless trebles, specialty hooks etc... etc...

It seems like I'm constantly trolling all big three stores (Cabela's, Wholesale and The Fishing Hole) and not finding exactly what I'm looking for (in terms of terminal tackle).

Having said that - the hole is my favorite store - I know the people well and they give me great service.

waterninja
12-15-2012, 03:09 PM
what do you mean by "terminal tackle"?

Graffy91
12-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Totally agree ..... there seems to be more terminal tackle at Canadian Tire, in various levels of quality than there is at this "specialty store".

I'd like to see more split rings, swivel bead chains, leaders, sleeves, barbless trebles, specialty hooks etc... etc...

It seems like I'm constantly trolling all big three stores (Cabela's, Wholesale and The Fishing Hole) and not finding exactly what I'm looking for (in terms of terminal tackle).

Having said that - the hole is my favorite store - I know the people well and they give me great service.

Definitely second this motion.

But I would much rather spend my money at TFH because the people there actually help you, unlike Cabelas/WSS, when you ask a question and they just push you to that isle.

At TFH I've had a quantity of quality chats with employees, and customers about fishing.

Just something about that store that makes me going back way more than the other stores. :sHa_shakeshout: