PDA

View Full Version : The Chase TV...almost ready to launch

dennisb
12-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Looks like these guys are getting closer. Rumor has it they will be releasing a few full episodes in the up coming weeks on their youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_R-1E5IL2o

live to hunt
12-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Looks great can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

rielbowhunter
12-17-2012, 10:00 PM
looks good , I hope you guys have great sucsess.

ASAT1
12-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Wasn't this rumored last year as well,I'll believe it when Isee it:thinking-006:

dennisb
01-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Episode 1 up up and ready. Hope you all enjoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w850ABvC9JQ

Cyclops
01-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Good show, enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. :)

cds
01-03-2013, 06:30 AM
credit look great cant wait for the show.

coyotekiller
01-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Good show, enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. :)

x2 I enjoyed it, sad what happened tho

Bearen09
01-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Just watched it and congrats for getting back at er after such a loss of a freind..
I know he would have bin proud....:)

bezner
01-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Sad about the loss of a friend and good on them for getting back out to finish the hunt........

But on a side note.....am I the only one who noticed them shooting on a skylighted animal.....100% ellegal ....that's what I always thought

Cyclops
01-03-2013, 02:07 PM
But on a side note.....am I the only one who noticed them shooting on a skylighted animal.....100% ellegal ....that's what I always thought

I think we all noticed it. They explained themselves in the show. Whether you accept the explanation or not is up to you, I just didn't want to bring it up and start an argument. :)

bezner
01-03-2013, 02:10 PM
i never watched the show all the way....once i got to that part i shut it off

one can never be 100% that shooting a skylineing animal is safe...their is always a chance someone could be back their

NBFK
01-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Sad about the loss of a friend and good on them for getting back out to finish the hunt........

Can you post the a link to the law stating this???? Ummmm yep that's what I thought.

pottymouth
01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Really disappointing to see a shot like that taken...

Just looks like another show eager to get episodes out the door , with no regard for its audience. Especially the young and the impressionable. I'm getting tired of watching guys who don't care what they produce.....another reason to get rid of my wild tv....

bezner
01-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Nbfk looking in the regs you r right its not illegal to take a shot like that, but just as pottymouth has said it is unethical...in the hunter education book...is their not a big part of it that clearly explains that you are not soposed to take shots like that

Sledhead71
01-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Nbfk looking in the regs you r right its not illegal to take a shot like that, but just as pottymouth has said it is unethical...in the hunter education book...is their not a big part of it that clearly explains that you are not soposed to take shots like that

Not illegal or unethical.. Always know your target and BEYOND.

Stinky Coyote
01-03-2013, 06:29 PM
this forum sometimes, fer cryin outloud, you think that landowner doesn't know whats on his land lol...big giant ranch...doesn't take long to turn a positive into a negative round here...anyhow, hope it works out for you guys, i enjoyed it

Alberta Bigbore
01-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Not too shabby of a show

canadianbigbuck
01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Really disappointing to see a shot like that taken...

Just looks like another show eager to get episodes out the door , with no regard for its audience. Especially the young and the impressionable. I'm getting tired of watching guys who don't care what they produce.....another reason to get rid of my wild tv....

You coudn't be more wrong! These guys very much care in what they produce and know for a fact that Les has been at it for many seasons making improvements and endless hours editing to get a good quality show. Again it is no wonder why no one posts on here anymore with comments like this. He explained why ( for the young and impressionable), they decided to take the shot and they knew what was behind the elk(bush on exclusive permission private land). I know typically it is a common sense rule not to take a somewhat skylined shot but knowing Les and have hunted with him, I am 100% confident in the decision to take the bull as he is a very concenious hunter.

Good show and I look forward to watching many more episodes.

pottymouth
01-03-2013, 10:42 PM
You coudn't be more wrong! These guys very much care in what they produce and know for a fact that Les has been at it for many seasons making improvements and endless hours editing to get a good quality show. Again it is no wonder why no one posts on here anymore with comments like this. He explained why ( for the young and impressionable), they decided to take the shot and they knew what was behind the elk(bush on exclusive permission private land). I know typically it is a common sense rule not to take a somewhat skylined shot but knowing Les and have hunted with him, I am 100% confident in the decision to take the bull as he is a very concenious hunter.

Good show and I look forward to watching many more episodes.

If you need to explain that you did something that most people shouldn't do, then you know there's a problem. I guess we will have to believe his explaination, cause we can't prove it.

There's a similar question on your hunters exam, with a silhouetted big game animal. True or false, is this a safe shot to take???

I watched that , the first though came to my mind is, how I would have to explain to my kids why that shot isn't acceptable! Regardless of the justification speech!

Then I go to WSS sports today, and have to listen to guys talking about it, while in line at the gun counter. Let's just say my opinion was the pg version.

As far as people not posting things on here. Well, if your going to make a show, you better have thick skin! Especially when people question aspects of your hunt!

In the end, I'm just a viewer with my opinion, not that my opinion or other peoples opinions really matter.........or do they?