PDA

View Full Version : Very happy with Aqua-Vu

Fish_Styx
12-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Thumbs up to the customer service at Aqua-Vu! Going to replace my micro cam for free. I'm quite happy now after quite a bit of problems. Can't wait to finally get to use this cam without the screen going blue.

JSMPP
12-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Good to hear about service like that. I'd be interested to know if the new one is better, had the same experience with the micro last year, heard that it was because of the gage of e cable to the camera, too thin, froze up and cracked. For the 5 mins it did work it was awesome though I would love to have one if they were reliable

CamoDerrick
12-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Thumbs up to the customer service at Aqua-Vu! Going to replace my micro cam for free. I'm quite happy now after quite a bit of problems. Can't wait to finally get to use this cam without the screen going blue.

Did it go blue right when you turned it on or did it gradually turn blue as you used it?

Fish_Styx
12-18-2012, 12:11 PM
it would work for a minute or so then just blue screen. longest it ever worked for was about 5 minutes right from brand new. Very frustrating. Can't wait for the new camera to get here so i can finally try it out.