PDA

View Full Version : Antis calling for RCMP investigation into wolf hunt contest

Scotty P.
12-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Sigh, he we go again

http://www.globalnews.ca/wolf+kill+contest+in+northern+bc+is+illegal+back-door+cull+conservationist/6442774118/story.html

KBF
12-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Im afraid that the wolves here will go the way of the grizzly bear and will be made inaccessible to us. Would like to get one before that happens.

Atex
12-17-2012, 10:38 PM
I think the anti's should be rounded up and kicked out of these forums, and all contests to go silent without creating such hype that the media could chew on.

thumper
12-18-2012, 12:40 AM
They should assign the case to the Pickton task force.

albertadave
12-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Bloody media never misses a chance to make us look like a bunch of blood thirsty killers. Slanted, biased, one-sided garbage reporting. Phrases like: "where hunters place a carcass in an area frequented by the animals and open fire when the wolves appear" :mad0030:

skidderman
12-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Tell them to go pound sand. A bunch of welfare bums on dope with nothing better to do.

waterninja
12-18-2012, 03:37 AM
guess the ao forum will have to get rid of the pred. hunt sticky.

Pincherguy
12-18-2012, 06:56 AM
They have always been here and always will be. We have to take them with agrain of salt, maybe a little pepper, trhow in some ketchsup and feed em to the wolves.:sHa_sarcasticlol::bad_boys_20:
PG

catnthehat
12-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Let them compmain all they want and call iit whatever tey want to.
I doubt very much if the RCMP will even give it a second look, seeing how there is nothig illegal about it.
Cat

CaberTosser
12-18-2012, 07:37 AM
They sure like using the term 'back-door' a lot..........

Au revoir, Gopher
12-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Slanted, biased, one-sided garbage reporting.

This wasn't "reporting", I think it was a press release from Pacific Wild...

I really liked the line, "You don't even need a licence. There's something wrong with that." Was he referring to the contest (i.e. was he admitting that his complaint was baseless) or was he talking about the wolf hunt not requiring a hunting licence? There is nothing criminal about either the contest or the hunt, so the RCMP isn't going to get involved.

ARG

Ryry4
12-18-2012, 08:32 AM
How is this any different than a fishing derby?

mrb985
12-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Hippies.....

Matt L.
12-18-2012, 09:10 AM
How is this any different than a fishing derby?

The almighty, sacred wolf is the quarry instead of some stinky fish. I'll be surprised if the RCMP aren't laughing their arses off.

MAC
12-18-2012, 09:25 AM
This wasn't "reporting", I think it was a press release from Pacific Wild...

I really liked the line, "You don't even need a licence. There's something wrong with that." Was he referring to the contest (i.e. was he admitting that his complaint was baseless) or was he talking about the wolf hunt not requiring a hunting licence? There is nothing criminal about either the contest or the hunt, so the RCMP isn't going to get involved.

ARG

They meant a license for the contest from the gaming commosion.
"he's also appalled that Pacific Wild has always had to obtain lottery licences from the government whenever it held raffles or contests to promote their causes"

The gaming commision replied

"If an event or contest is determined by skill, then it does not require a licence," said the statement. "In this instance, the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch has determined that since entrants must present a wolf to be eligible to win a prize, the event is skill based and does not require a licence."

This is why you need to answer a SKILL testing question to qualify for a winning ticket.

Nice for the gaming commision to recognize the skill required for hunters to hunt
these animals and not just rednecks opening fire at anything that moves.

buckman
12-18-2012, 11:06 AM
We all know that wolves along with cougars do considerable damage to ungulate herds in some zones.I try and get out a few times in the winter and kill a few.We dont need a competion in order to cull them.I am niether for or against this idea.Most important thing is to reduce the total numbers.

I spoke with a CO in November at an often used Ellk relase site,great habitat for Elk.He tells me that the collerd animals foud dead were mostly killed by wolves and cougars.Over 400 Elk have been introduced there in 15 years,mostly food for the growing predetor herd.I have killed 5 wolves in 3 years and hardly scratched the overal numbers.

As for the antis,ask them how much time,money and effort they put in on conserving our wildlife.They are ill informed and in love with the romantic notion of the wolf in the wild keeping nature in balance.

Its time the SRD took action and reduced the numbers in the300 and 400 zones by which ever means necessary.

mxz1997
12-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Man us hunters are a mean bunch

hunters place a carcass in an area frequented by the animals and open fire when the wolves appear.
:sHa_shakeshout:

These people have never seen what a wolf does to other animals

Nait Hadya
12-19-2012, 01:05 PM
limited to three? what kind of cull is that?:) should be no limit,prize for the most wolves killed,largest wolf,hundred dollar bonus for each female. it would be nice to see this in Alberta as I know where there's 30 of the mangy buggers. to make it more fair for tah wolf,count to five before opening fire on them.....hehehe

walking buffalo
12-19-2012, 01:35 PM
The Claim is pure propoganda, seeking media coverage.

BC Lotteries has already determined that the contest is legal.

TheLegend
12-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Man alive I wish these mentally ill people who go into schools and shoot kids would go into the ranks of these idiots who have nothing else to do but hug trees.

sikwhiskey
12-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Are the RCMP still looking for wolf hide's for their winter hats? Seem to remember reading it on here somewhere? Maybe I'm wrong, if not, it's pretty ironic lol.

Eze
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM
are the rcmp still looking for wolf hide's for their winter hats? Seem to remember reading it on here somewhere? Maybe i'm wrong, if not, it's pretty ironic lol.

beaver

greylynx
12-19-2012, 04:28 PM
I think they hold this contest every year.

I have seen pictures of some pretty nice animals.

Dale S
12-19-2012, 05:00 PM
If this Pacific West has a web sight and an open forum,we should all join and be trools on it.

jaylow?
12-19-2012, 05:38 PM
There should be an entrance exam to get a membership on AO. What kind of firearm is this what kind of bow is that. How many rounds can be held in this , what type of antler is this. Most antis wouldn't bother with it if they had to look up every little thing :lol:

heretohunt
12-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Perhaps they aren't all crazy loonies and some are just misinformed. They have a Facebook page where we can post our side intelligently...

KegRiver
12-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Pacific Wild was nice enough to post their email address on their page.
They even invite people to comment on the wolf kill via this email.

I wonder if anyone will.

info@pacificwild.org

I anyone uses their link the comments will go to three BC MLAs and to the sun newspaper.
But a person can also send comments to the above address and then only Pacific Wild will get it. They could of course forward it to the other address.

TO find the link, go to

http://pacificwild.org/

sheephunter
12-19-2012, 07:11 PM
When we were in New Zealand a few years ago they have a contest each Easter called the Great Easter Bunny Bash.....it's pretty serious stuff. Just in the little area we were in, contestants brought in over 24,000 rabbits in a day. Hopefully the BC contest is equally successful. ;)

MtnGiant
12-19-2012, 08:31 PM
WOW!!!!....I don't understand most of these simpleton comments so I will simply comment as well. I've hunted and fished my whole life for 50yrs and am a member of several game clubs and conservation organizations in Canada. Balance is not accomplished by slaughter. But it is the way of the common world I know. ALSO....I actually own a wolf as a pet and can say that the wolf is one of the most misunderstood animals amongst the common people. I meet this type of person on a continual basis when I'm out with him. Make no mistake...it's the humans that are invading the wilderness and as such are trying to control it with plenty of ignorance. Seems like most hunters are city slickers dressed in camo these days. AND... Hopefully I don't see any of you shoot at my wolf or any other wolf while I'm in the wilderness, aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

IR_mike
12-19-2012, 09:45 PM
WOW!!!!....I don't understand most of these simpleton comments so I will simply comment as well. I've hunted and fished my whole life for 50yrs and am a member of several game clubs and conservation organizations in Canada. Balance is not accomplished by slaughter. But it is the way of the common world I know. ALSO....I actually own a wolf as a pet and can say that the wolf is one of the most misunderstood animals amongst the common people. I meet this type of person on a continual basis when I'm out with him. Make no mistake...it's the humans that are invading the wilderness and as such are trying to control it with plenty of ignorance. Seems like most hunters are city slickers dressed in camo these days. AND... Hopefully I don't see any of you shoot at my wolf or any other wolf while I'm in the wilderness, aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Is that even legal?

WillyOneStyle
12-19-2012, 10:10 PM
limited to three? what kind of cull is that?:) should be no limit,prize for the most wolves killed,largest wolf,hundred dollar bonus for each female. it would be nice to see this in Alberta as I know where there's 30 of the mangy buggers. to make it more fair for tah wolf,count to five before opening fire on them.....hehehe

I wonder if your 30 are the same bunch I'm thinking of? Any plans to pursue them? If so, PM me, I'm interested.

whitetailsheds
12-19-2012, 10:11 PM

Don't understand your view as to not taking some wolves to strive for some balance? Really not too sure you understand yourself, even with all your years of hunting and fishing.
I'm lead to believe this as you seem to think you understand wolves as you have one for a pet!?!
That's not the same thing...it's a pet! Not a wild wolf!!
But if you let it feed like a wolf, chasing down moose and elk, best be putting an orange vest on your pet.
Many on here, including myself, see a situation like that...it's getting shot!!

heretohunt
12-19-2012, 10:27 PM
Don't understand your view as to not taking some wolves to strive for some balance? Really not too sure you understand yourself, even with all your years of hunting and fishing.
I'm lead to believe this as you seem to think you understand wolves as you have one for a pet!?!
That's not the same thing...it's a pet! Not a wild wolf!!
But if you let it feed like a wolf, chasing down moose and elk, best be putting an orange vest on your pet.
Many on here, including myself, see a situation like that...it's getting shot!!

I believe it was an attempt at sarcasm. Tough to convey in print.

happytrout23
12-19-2012, 10:52 PM
The biggest point of the contest is to get people out there pred hunting. It's not as big here in bc as the flat lands.

uglyelk
12-20-2012, 06:12 AM
Hopefully I don't see any of you shoot at my wolf or any other wolf while I'm in the wilderness, aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaI can't believe it, what is this a threat for hunting a species that is legal to hunt?

For the record it is not legal to own a purebred wolf as a pet in Alberta

http://www.hybridlaw.com/index_country_test.php?country=Canada

Classified as a fur bearing animal.

Leave the critters in the bush or harvest them . Your not at the pet store.

CaberTosser
12-20-2012, 07:52 AM
For Mtngiant, a link to the message board rules as laid out by the big Kahuna: http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=10691

Read into that where you just insinuated a veiled threat against anyone who shoots 'your wolf'. If you indeed have one, its anybodies to shoot according to the law. The same would go if you had an illegal pet moose, an illegal pet bear or an illegal pet cougar; all anyone would need is a tag and to be on public or permitted land. Don't go blaming others for fallout from your own unlawful activities.....

BeeGuy
12-20-2012, 08:10 AM
For Mtngiant, a link to the message board rules as laid out by the big Kahuna: http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=10691

Read into that where you just insinuated a veiled threat against anyone who shoots 'your wolf'. If you indeed have one, its anybodies to shoot according to the law. The same would go if you had an illegal pet moose, an illegal pet bear or an illegal pet cougar; all anyone would need is a tag and to be on public or permitted land. Don't go blaming others for fallout from your own unlawful activities.....

You have severe reading comprehension issues if you found some sort of threat there.

Though, you provide one quite clearly. According to the law?

You may not agree, but you aren't meant to.

You guys, in your inability to write well, and communicate reasonable ideas are providing untold resources for the "anti's" daily.

In fact, you fail so hard as a group, that those who hold the same general ideas refuse to stand with you.

Get your **** together and quit cryin liberal.

Stinky Buffalo
12-20-2012, 08:16 AM
You have severe reading comprehension issues if you found some sort of threat there.

Uh, Bee, I think he was referring to mtngiant's words here:

AND... Hopefully I don't see any of you shoot at my wolf or any other wolf while I'm in the wilderness, aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

BeeGuy
12-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Uh, Bee, I think he was referring to mtngiant's words here:

You'd have to put words in his mouth to make that a threat, because none was made.

Riverbc
12-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Is that even legal?
No, it is not legal to own a wolf as a pet in Alberta. A wolf/dog hybrid is allowed.

http://www.srd.alberta.ca/FishWildlife/FishWildlifeRegulations/WildlifeAsPets.aspx

Do I need a permit to own a hybrid of a wolf and a dog
No. Alberta’s legislation does not prohibit a person from owning a hybrid of a wolf and a dog. Under provincial law, wolves are classified as furbearing animals and so cannot be kept as pets, but wolf/dog crosses can be legally possessed without special permits.
Before getting a wolf/dog cross, contact your municipal office as local bylaws may place restrictions on owning such pets.

CaberTosser
12-20-2012, 09:47 AM
You'd have to put words in his mouth to make that a threat, because none was made.

In a court of law with lawyers scrutinizing it; perhaps not, but out in the real world: absolutely.

Nowhere did I cry 'liberal', perhaps it's your own reading comprehension that is failing? And besides, who needs the anti's when we already have you to keep us company; remember how you had to stand in the AO corner before after having called us all a bunch of drunks? Or wait, was it you calling the armed forces a bunch of drunks? Regardless, I recall that one was a highly intellectual argument :rolleyes:

Stinky Coyote
12-20-2012, 01:14 PM
a little email i sent to pacific wild, i know its a total waste of time but every now and then i get po'd and feels good to get off the chest, reality is i hope some young impressionable reads it and decides its maybe not the great cause they thought they took the job for and get with reality and find a better job....crooks, anyhow, the email i sent below

"This will fall on deaf ears I’m sure, I saw your words on a global link. Just curious if any thought is ever given to the ungulates during a predator high cycle? Do you know what anthropomorphism is? The attribution of human characteristics to objects, animals or ‘gods’ etc. Ie; the Disney Effect!

Do you believe in wildlife management? Ie; controlling numbers somewhat to decrease animal man conflicts? You know, when ungulate numbers skyrocket in an area and either crops damage or vehicle damage and human death from vehicle collisions etc. get high, do you not believe in managing these situations? And I have to ask, if only to get people to think about things before they approach with a one sided(read…ignorant) view of the real world, if you do believe in wildlife management then would you pay higher taxes to handle the situation or would you be happier if volunteers used their own money to help? (ie; hunters) In everyway hunters are friends of humanity/mankind, we are twofold helpful in that we save taxpayers lots of money by paying with our own money to help manage wildlife, and the money we also put forth into ACTUAL conservation is 1000x what little “conservation” not for profit organizations put forth.

Please, going forward, can you please place the same importance on a plain old deer, or elk, or moose…that you do to our beloved predators. I bet you wonder why the wolves/bears/cougars are so beloved, do you think its maybe because we more closely associate with them as we keep them as pets in our houses for hundreds of years, dogs/cats…predators….much like us omnivores who do both predation and eat like ungulates.

You must think it is a sad world lol, so do people like me, who get the WHOLE story, and understand what it really means to be a human being…not just the city version of human being. You’re just another animal on this planet, your simply just lost on the reality.

Love the wolf/bear/cougar/deer/elk/moose EQUALLY please and please support wildlife management for all mankind….nobody supports and has this equal rights mentality more than hunters, we put our money where our mouths are, unlike these “conservation” organizations, good luck competing with hunters when it comes to looking after the animals on this planet, our dollars into this will make yours look like pocket change although I suspect most of your support dollars goes into some smart guys pocket at the top of your little scam as all these organizations are the same, tug on publics heartstrings for money. It should be illegal what you guys do!

Maybe before you denounce the wolf kill you could do a little homework into the area’s ungulate populations? Remember, you can’t feed the predators with just love! The predators need periodic managing to save their prey species and keep healthier balances TOO! Grow up, use your head.

As mentioned, I know this will fall on deaf ears as somebodies wallet getting fat will usually make a good case for not listening. Hey I get it, its smart business, tug on peoples heartstrings to fill up your wallet…too bad its misguided and hurtful as a whole to mankind, separating us etc. the only benefactor is the scam artist tugging on the heartstrings. As mentioned, for soliciting the kind of money you do with one sided information should be illegal, you and your organization hurts humanity in the grand scheme.

As badly as you have feelings against the wolf hunt I have against organizations that do what you do with a blind eye turned to the big picture of humanity, what a waste.

Regards,"

Riverbc
12-20-2012, 02:06 PM
nice letter, Stinky. Well written!

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Yes owning a wolf is legal and he is registered and tagged

Pudelpointer
12-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Maybe it's time for a Troll hunting contest, as their numbers are certainly on the rise in this habitat!

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
WOW again. At least the comments now are far more pronounced and I kinda like it lol. The best and most amusing part of all these back lashes is the fact you are all reading between the lines and not comprehending the actual words written. I said nothing of not supporting game management through kills. I said slaughter is not the way to go. And I also never stated my actual involement in conservation. And....I never stated pure wolf. You all assumed....and you all know what assuming gets you hahahahahaha. And even more amusing is your assumption of a threat. Reading and comprehension is grade school learning folks. Maybe you should ask your lawyer if there are grounds for incrimination hahahaha. I'm not stupid enough to post a threat on a public forum. Grow up kiddies. I'm easy to find boys and girls....I'm probably the only one you'll ever see fishing or hunting with a wolf by my side. Stop by and say Hi

greylynx
12-20-2012, 06:11 PM
WOW again. At least the comments now are far more pronounced and I kinda like it lol. The best and most amusing part of all these back lashes is the fact you are all reading between the lines and not comprehending the actual words written. I said nothing of not supporting game management through kills. I said slaughter is not the way to go. And I also never stated my actual involement in conservation. And....I never stated pure wolf. You all assumed....and you all know what assuming gets you hahahahahaha. And even more amusing is your assumption of a threat. Reading and comprehension is grade school learning folks. Maybe you should ask your lawyer if there are grounds for incrimination hahahaha. I'm not stupid enough to post a threat on a public forum. Grow up kiddies. I'm easy to find boys and girls....I'm probably the only one you'll ever see fishing or hunting with a wolf by my side. Stop by and say Hi

You shure r a smart persun mister mtngiant.

Kood u pleez tell me whut jurnul yor reeserch is ritten in?

I liv in the moutins we shud get togehter and pla sum banjo music and play roll over the barell :love0025:

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Luv ta banjo wit ya bro.
I assume that's a real pic of urself smokin hahahaha

greylynx
12-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Luv ta banjo wit ya bro.
I assume that's a real pic of urself smokin hahahaha

That iz me. On my wulf bed. Pappy used to luv shootin wulves. specillaily in the guts and watch thim eat thre guts while they were alve.

We got to save the baby caf tho. Thats how poor folks got to go to skrroll.

Shootin Wulves and anything else that took food off the table or education of the children.

MUst be nice bein a rich person that kin spit on poor folks.

meatinthefreezer
12-20-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm not a wolf hunter, probably never will be unless I see them walking down my street or they start stalking me when I'm in the bush so I can't say I understand either sides point.
However, what I do see on a regular basis is one sided reporting from the media which we as an organized group of hunters can defend our selves from. Most if not all of us have an Alberta Fish and Game Membership either directly or through our local clubs. So my point, why isn't our membership leaders going on camera to defend hunters or why do we not have a media liaison person for these types of issues. Also it would be nice to see a Conservation Officer on camera talking about hot issues like this.
The media will only put on whats given to them and only if its going to stir the pot and get them more viewers.
If that doesn't do it then we hit the media where it hurts, their wallet. Media is funded by advertisers, advertisers get money from consumers, we are the consumers. I'm sure a few thousand letters to a company or three may make them rethink what kind of news group they are going to support, and I don't believe for a second that all these companies that advertise with news groups like Global (for example) do not have a single hunter in their management team. Maybe I'm just rambling but I think it's time law abiding ethical hunters started using the media to educate instead of constantly being seen in bad light.

Play Safe, Happy Holidays

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 07:16 PM
It's a good comment and one that is being adressed every day by very active rod n gun enthusiasts. Your local gun club will be very happy to enlighten you on all these matters.

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 07:20 PM
BTW....what makes you ASSUME what my bank account holds. Holy f$$k hahahahahahahahahaha. I work hard for my money as well as work hard for kills on the table. And it's fun too hahahaha

greylynx
12-20-2012, 07:28 PM
OK mister 11 and Mister 12

We have had the media go after us on AO for years and no longer care.

The only place you two ever get attention is with those rat faced whxxxres on the CBC.

Since Bill C68 we have fought your kind through the media and will contiue to do so. The same with your ungulate killer rights.

If you want to pull a "watch what we can do" to us AO members with the media, just watch us.

You obviously have not seen us in action.

Go save the Ikea Monkey.

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 07:29 PM
You don't have to worry about a wolf walking down your street or being stalked by one. These are the type of fears that need to be altered. The big bad wolf progaganda is pure myth. Wolves are timid and very curious and do not kill for fun or sport. Look into how many wolf attacks on humans have been found. You'll find very very few if any. Cougars are a different story.

scrapper
12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Bloody media never misses a chance to make us look like a bunch of blood thirsty killers. Slanted, biased, one-sided garbage reporting. Phrases like: "where hunters place a carcass in an area frequented by the animals and open fire when the wolves appear" :mad0030:

Honestly guys a wolf hunting contest, then we complain when the media picks up on it what the hell do we expect, a contest, think about how that looks. Don't be complaining about the media for doing their job, if you want to keep the media from ripping us a new one maybe just maybe we quit giving them a reason. Not everyone in the world would think a wolf killing contest is a good idea, hell many hunters wouldn't want to be associated with any killing contest.:angry3:

greylynx
12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
It's a good comment and one that is being adressed every day by very active rod n gun enthusiasts. Your local gun club will be very happy to enlighten you on all these matters.

Rod and Gun Club is not a term commenly used in Alberta.

Sorry bud, but you stick out like all the other phoney Trolls.

Greylynx has to go to a scotch tasting with a two legged cougar.

Let the other boys talk to you.

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Well it's my wolfy pet's feeding time. Tonight it's raw chicken....yummy he says. Tomorrow is Elk steaks and so on and so on aaaaahahahahaha

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 07:50 PM
That's probably cause I'm from where God's hunting/fishing people are born......BC

molly09
12-20-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm not the smartest cookie in the world but I do understand balance. 100 Years ago in this country there was perfect balance in the wild, now it seems now everything is screwed up. To many preditors and not enough prey, to much prey not enough preditors. There is absolutely no balance in our wild kingdom. I hear one comment of humans being called animals, yes we are one of those animals being to referred to as animals. The media don't mind showing mass killings of humans, so what is the diff??? if we are all referred to as animals! And who said those co's don't know what they are talking about?

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Ur right 'molly09'
It is all screwed up and it's too damn late to save it.
So we all do and think what we want to get through it all in our little worlds.
One person trying to make something better is always contrasted by someone trying to destroy it.
It's all a matter of opinion and we all know everyone has one.
And this forum discussion definitely proves it again.
But the fight continues as it always has and will.

Riverbc
12-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Yes owning a wolf is legal and he is registered and tagged
From http://www.srd.alberta.ca/FishWildlife/FishWildlifeRegulations/WildlifeAsPets.aspx

"Alberta’s legislation does not prohibit a person from owning a hybrid of a wolf and a dog. Under provincial law, wolves are classified as furbearing animals and so cannot be kept as pets, but wolf/dog crosses can be legally possessed without special permits."

You said wolf...not wolf cross..or wolf hybrid. I did not assume anything. I took you at your word....which seems to be a mistake.

heretohunt
12-20-2012, 08:49 PM
If you own a dog that looks like a wolf it might be smart to put a large orange collar on it especially if its running around off of your land.
Wolves are fair game in Alberta.

If you own a wolf/dog cross I'd love to see some proof of this. I've only heard the legend so far...

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 08:51 PM
To all you folks who are bashing the media....How the f**ck did u find out about the declining elk herds up north and increased wolf packs? Did u all band together and count them? Can u count higher than 3? hahahahahaha. It's been reported that the oil sands projects are a big factor in the elk herd decline because of the areas destroyed. Every time the fkn gov't says kill...people band together in a slaughterfest and later find out too many were killed and are now on the endangered species list. Look it up people....do ur due diligence before u open fire with ur mouth or gun.

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 08:54 PM
PM me anytime and set up a viewing. He's the real deal. And I'm out and about with him fishing the Bow

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 08:55 PM
And I do have an orange vest for him that he keeps ripping off

heretohunt
12-20-2012, 08:57 PM
PM me anytime and set up a viewing. He's the real deal. And I'm out and about with him fishing the Bow

So he looks like a wolf? Or you got papers from the breeder? DNA testing?

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Holy crap people....there is far too much attention on my wolf. All I was commenting on was a slaughter kill of the wolves up north. True....he gets attention wherever we are. People actually stop and turn around in traffic while walking him. It's like hanging with a movie star if u really wanna know what its like. A famous scuptor is doin a life size bronze of him for a wolf concept. He's a Timberwolf people and yes he's my pet and yes he's registered. And yes the cops and animal conservation officers have approached and are in awe of him. But no charges or concerns because he is registered. So there. Now stop and change the topic lol. You'll probably see him one day around walking. Feel free to come say Hi

MtnGiant
12-20-2012, 09:14 PM
OK one last comment on my wolf. There is no DNA test for wolves or wolf X's.
There is only DNA testing for dogs. As I said.... there is alot of misconceptions about wolves and I see it constantly.

heretohunt
12-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Holy crap people....there is far too much attention on my wolf. All I was commenting on was a slaughter kill of the wolves up north. True....he gets attention wherever we are. People actually stop and turn around in traffic while walking him. It's like hanging with a movie star if u really wanna know what its like. A famous scuptor is doin a life size bronze of him for a wolf concept. He's a Timberwolf people and yes he's my pet and yes he's registered. And yes the cops and animal conservation officers have approached and are in awe of him. But no charges or concerns because he is registered. So there. Now stop and change the topic lol. You'll probably see him one day around walking. Feel free to come say Hi

The original topic is just as obseerd. (I hope that is spelled properly, I've never had to use it in print before)
"Going off the rails of a crazy train'

cohod
12-20-2012, 09:17 PM

Any Photo's?

cohod

KegRiver
12-20-2012, 09:54 PM
If you don't want to discuss the original topic then no need for this thread.

Thread closed.