PDA

View Full Version : A sad sad day :(

dannypee
12-19-2012, 03:22 PM
I've finally done it the decoys and hunting gear (less my yote stuff) are now in storage until next year as there is no way i can enjoy the last couple of days on the geese however,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ice fishing gear is out there are new blades on the auger and im ready to go in the morning !!!!!!! God bless this great land !!!!:)

Kurt505
12-19-2012, 03:25 PM
I've finally done it the decoys and hunting gear (less my yote stuff) are now in storage until next year as there is no way i can enjoy the last couple of days on the geese however,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ice fishing gear is out there are new blades on the auger and im ready to go in the morning !!!!!!! God bless this great land !!!!:)

This is the time of year to buy a new rifle and do some load development. It fills in the spare time between ice fishing and yote hunting.

dannypee
12-19-2012, 03:45 PM
i never thought of that !!! good shout sir!!!!!!:)

HunterDave
12-19-2012, 04:01 PM
This is the time of year to buy a new rifle and do some load development. It fills in the spare time between ice fishing and yote hunting.

x2 but I'll be throwing in some sledding as well. :sHa_shakeshout:

ruger300
12-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Get a permit to pick up roadkill and set out some wolf baits and try to kill some wolves. Supposedly there's lots out there. Lol.

ruger300

greylynx
12-19-2012, 04:22 PM
And Danny

Just for the heck of it, pattern some of your goose loads, and do the same next september to see if temperature is affecting them.