PDA

View Full Version : Back Country Supplies Inc in Camrose

Alberta Bigbore
12-26-2012, 07:00 PM
I was in there this past week. They moved a week ago. I really like the layout of the store. Haad a chit chat with the owner and it sounds like she will be starting to carry more products. Also looks like they are going to get into the archery game and will have a bow tech soon. She is looking into what brands to carry. Maybe a indoor test range as well with all the room in the back. I really like this store and glad she made it, and with a move to a bigger store. I did tell her the Rem 770 should come off the shelf and throw it in the garbage :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Alberta Bigbore
12-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Oh by the way, they are located now in the Camrose mall , just enter by the cinema door and they are on the left side. Hopefully they upgrade the fishing department too. She had a bunch of powder selection as well.

coyotekiller
12-26-2012, 07:24 PM
I'll have to check it out

Redfrog
12-26-2012, 07:36 PM
The old place was a small store. I didn't get in there much as it is a ways from ghetto. But I was impressed with the owner. She is service oriented and seems to go the extra mile. I hope she does well in the new location.

338Bluff
12-26-2012, 07:43 PM
We could really use a full service, indoor archery range in Camrose. A little 5 yard test range won't cut it.

Glad they are here, but I will reserve judgement on how well they will supply the local archers.

Other local gun shops that tried to stock archery gear were/have been little better than Walmart.

I do like their service and will buy reloading and cleaning supplies there.

Service is very good and owner is friendly.

Alberta Bigbore
12-26-2012, 07:49 PM
I like the fact that she can order stuff in very quickly.

ganderblaster
12-27-2012, 01:26 AM
She rocks! Always leave the store with a smile on my face and I'm glad to hear she moved as stores in the former location don't seem to last long due to the landlord:shark:

coyotekiller
01-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Checked them out today and had a chat with the owner , really impressed with what they have.

duffy4
01-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Always great to here about a good non-franchize sports store. Do what you can to support these kinds of stores.

waterhaulerhunter
01-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Was in there today and made a very good trade on a cooper in 280. She is getting more and more good stuff in there all the time and has an awesome selection of ammo! Theres another cooper .223 in there to if anyone else is interested. Was a very good price on it!

mhd
01-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Was in there today and made a very good trade on a cooper in 280. She is getting more and more good stuff in there all the time and has an awesome selection of ammo! Theres another cooper .223 in there to if anyone else is interested. Was a very good price on it!

How much?