PDA

View Full Version : Just started my Hunting Blog

craig_temple
12-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi, I’ve posted some pics and stories on here in the past and I am crazy about reading hunting stories of regular, everyday hunters, getting it done. So, I decided that I would start up a blog and make entries telling stories and showing pictures of the experiences I’ve had hunting. I’m not a professional, but please check it out and give me any thoughts and suggestions you have. I’ll also do some reviews on a whole bunch of new gear that I just bought, as I use it. I’ve bought a ton of Sitka Gear, Irish Setter-Elk tracker boots, and a Marmot Never Summer downfill sleeping bag. Hopefully, by doing the reviews, some of you will be more aware of what you’re getting before you buy. I know I find equipment reviews helpful, and I hope you will too. Thanks for your time in reading my blog!
Happy New Year!!

http://craigtemple-hunts.tumblr.com/

-Craig

Tundra Monkey
12-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Very cool Craig :)

Way to get after it :cool:

That mulie is AWESOME :happy0034:

You have some great pics on there Sir!!!

chopperman
12-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Great sight Craig, some nice animals and good memories.

Richard B.
12-28-2012, 02:03 PM
nice blog Craig, thanks for sharing some memories

pikeslayer22
12-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Awesome blog thanks for the good read and pictures!

The Bit Runner.
12-28-2012, 09:59 PM
I thought it was GREAT!!. look forward to following your stories, Well done and thanks for sharing. Some beautiful bow kills my friend!!:)

curt7mm
12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Great Blog and stories, Craig. Looking forward to reading more about your future hunting adventures.

Curtis