PDA

View Full Version : costa rica

steveo955
12-28-2012, 05:17 PM
hey all, I posted this on the fly fishing forum but I will put it here too just in case a non flyfisher has some good info. headed to Guanacaste costa rica jan 15th. ive already got lots of info from jungle jay(thanks again), but the more the better. im looking for references for a good charter, I want to target sails and roosters on the fly. Guanacaste is north western costa rica, if anybody has any experience with guides from this area, good or bad, I would appreciate hearing it. thanks

niwrek
12-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Not sure I can tell you much, wasthere last feb. going again this march. Fishing is a must. Caught 2 or 3 different types of fish.......couldnt tell you what they where. No sail fish, no roasters..... nothing a guy wants to catch just a good experience. My boy and I had the boat all to ourselves as the other 2 parties cancelled last minute.

Was awesome!!!!!

junglejay7320
12-29-2012, 01:52 AM
hey hey...
i was cruising few web sites on some fishing..there was one that i thought was a legit capt...capt jason cofrin..i think thats his last name...aka mr trigger....
he runs out of flamingo marina...not to far from you....
he has a web site,if you google {mr trigger flamigo marina costa rica} some reviews,pics, a video and some other info...

steveo955
12-30-2012, 12:18 PM
all over it jay, found him a few days ago, seems reasonable.thanks