PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead, Am i hammered, or is Lori in the trailer on AMC

airbornedeerhunter
01-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Sitting here watching "The Fugitive" on AMC and the trailer for the continuation of the Walking Dead season comes on, quick 1 1/2 second clips of scenes from the continuation of the season starting Feb 10, I swore I saw a clip of Lori in a car, holding the baby, surrounded by walkers. I can pause and rewind live TV so I rewound it and played it forward at 1/15 speed and sure as crap its her, you can only see a side profile for a split second but it's her. I've only had three Captain's Spiced and Pepsi so I am far from even being buzzed. I am positive it's her and she's alive! Does this make any sense? Could she have survived? Did Carl really shoot her?

:snapoutofit:

Cyclops
01-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Sitting here watching "The Fugitive" on AMC and the trailer for the continuation of the Walking Dead season comes on, quick 1 1/2 second clips of scenes from the continuation of the season starting Feb 10, I swore I saw a clip of Lori in a car, holding the baby, surrounded by walkers. I can pause and rewind live TV so I rewound it and played it forward at 1/15 speed and sure as sh!t its her, you can only see a side profile for a split second but it's her. I've only had three Captain's Spiced and Pepsi so I am far from even being buzzed. I am positive it's her and she's alive! Does this make any sense? Could she have survived? Did Carl really shoot her?

Interesting. Glad to hear it starts up again on Feb 10. :sHa_shakeshout: I had no idea when it was to start. Thanks. http://www.gomotes.com/emoticon/zombiewalkright.gif

rugatika
01-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Pretty sure there were some hints in some of the episodes right after the birth that she wasn't dead. Can't remember exactly what they were, but I remember thinking she'd be coming back in some form or another.

mischief
01-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Did not see her watched it online a few times. The show specializes in being slightly unrealistic but I doubt that they would have her come back to life after being sliced open for a c-section since nobody bothered to stitch her back up.

Big long story that kinda explains that she is really dead, sooner then she was supposed to be but still dead.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/04/sarah-wayne-callies-lori-walking-dead/

Cyclops
01-11-2013, 08:42 PM
The show specializes in being slightly unrealistic

:lol: Me thinks that once a show has dead people walking around, all attempts at realism are a wasted effort.

Pincherguy
01-11-2013, 09:51 PM
she called Rick on the phone, of course she is alive. Feb 10 eh good to know, I hate that show, love the commercials thats the only reason I watch. LOL.
Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Gold Rush Alaska, too bad theyare only seasonal shows.

Outy girl
01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Anybody know how I can watch this last season.

Rod1960
01-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Sitting here watching "The Fugitive" on AMC and the trailer for the continuation of the Walking Dead season comes on, quick 1 1/2 second clips of scenes from the continuation of the season starting Feb 10, I swore I saw a clip of Lori in a car, holding the baby, surrounded by walkers. I can pause and rewind live TV so I rewound it and played it forward at 1/15 speed and sure as sh!t its her, you can only see a side profile for a split second but it's her. I've only had three Captain's Spiced and Pepsi so I am far from even being buzzed. I am positive it's her and she's alive! Does this make any sense? Could she have survived? Did Carl really shoot her?

Flashback maybe? Rick or somebody dreaming how things might have been different?

Netflix.

Comstar
01-12-2013, 12:23 AM

:snapoutofit:i
Stranger things have happened on the show...

I'm waiting to see what darel and Merl do to escape the govner.

Alberta Bigbore
01-12-2013, 08:20 AM

You can buy them on blue ray as well

Sundancefisher
01-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Did not see her watched it online a few times. The show specializes in being slightly unrealistic but I doubt that they would have her come back to life after being sliced open for a c-section since nobody bothered to stitch her back up.

Big long story that kinda explains that she is really dead, sooner then she was supposed to be but still dead.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/04/sarah-wayne-callies-lori-walking-dead/

You missed the fact that one prison walker was the prison doctor. Since they have some preserved memories she just him sew her up.

Cyclops
01-12-2013, 08:57 AM

They always play a marathon of the previous season in the few days before the next season starts on AMC. :)

Outy girl
01-12-2013, 09:29 AM
They always play a marathon of the previous season in the few days before the next season starts on AMC. :)

Thanks but I don't have cable just internet. And I don't think this last season is on DVD. I even went to watch-series.com but its not on there either

So sad

lolanr
01-12-2013, 09:30 AM
You can watch past seasons of Walking Dead on Netflix. Thats how I got hooked.

score
01-12-2013, 11:46 AM
We bought the entire series at Best Buy. I don't know when the last one will be released yet. Can watch these over and over and they never get old. And, no commercials with the DVD sets.

Epicure
01-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Google Prison Break ... Save the Good Doctor. Same actor... same plan.

Roughneck12
01-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Thanks but I don't have cable just internet. And I don't think this last season is on DVD. I even went to watch-series.com but its not on there either

So sad

I downloaded it on ITunes.

Pincherguy
01-12-2013, 01:20 PM

So sad

I think you can watch netflix on your puter

mischief
01-12-2013, 01:36 PM
You missed the fact that one prison walker was the prison doctor. Since they have some preserved memories she just him sew her up.

You sharing the bottle with airborne?

Never tried it but apparently you can buy digital copies of the show off of amazon.com I think they are .99 cents each.

Rod1960
01-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I think you can watch netflix on your puter

Yes you can. If you have internet you can also watch it on TV through a PS3. Your first month is free: https://signup.netflix.com/?ca_source=gaw&ca_pos=1t1&ca_cid=12623861&ca_agid=6044833421&ca_adid=28118271101&ca_chid=2001742&mqso=80027678&mkwid=sZt6XYIqN&pcrid=28118271101

Cyclops
01-12-2013, 02:14 PM
What ended a couple months ago is not available on DVD yet because it is only half a season. This is the 'mid-season break'. The last episode that was on they called the 'mid-season finale'. :confused0024: I think there were only something like 5 or 6 shows a up to that point. In the old days a season of a show was 20 or more episodes. :mad0100:

75ft Arborist
01-12-2013, 02:44 PM

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Don't register, Don't download, just click remind me later. Close all ads that pop-up and i usually try to pick the "FAST" instead of "AVERAGE" download times. Also if video is slow just pause it and wait 20min till its all loaded.

Enjoy

Also check out Battleship under the movie category, its a good one.

Cyclops
01-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Also check out Battleship under the movie category, its a good one.

I concur, wholeheartedly! :)

cheier
01-12-2013, 03:56 PM
What ended a couple months ago is not available on DVD yet because it is only half a season. This is the 'mid-season break'. The last episode that was on they called the 'mid-season finale'. :confused0024: I think there were only something like 5 or 6 shows a up to that point. In the old days a season of a show was 20 or more episodes. :mad0100:

Most prime time TV shows are 20 to 24 episodes a season. Shows produced for channels like HBO, AMC and Movie Central tend to be 10 or so.

Dexter and the Sopranos was 12 a season I believe, while Game of thrones was 10. The first season of Walking Dead was 6 episodes. The first half of season 3 is 8 episodes with 8 more to come.