PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas gunshow

bat119
01-12-2013, 06:52 AM
I'm going to be a couple hours away from Vegas on Feb 16 was wondering if it would be worth the trip to this gunshow. Has anybody been to one of these ? This gunshow is scheduled every two months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZxqASJp-TpQ

a little redneck
01-13-2013, 04:37 AM
Check out Clarke County Range when you're down there. They have a nice shotgun range and are reasonable.

Ken07AOVette
01-13-2013, 09:10 AM
I went to the SHOT show in '97, it was amazing.

Grizzly Adams
01-13-2013, 10:07 AM
I hate going to US gun shows. Really depressing to see all that neat stuff and know I can't have it. :D Timing didn't work out for us last time, but I'm sure it'll be worthwhile. Also, check around, always some gun shows in the surrounding area. As I pointed out in another thread, Homeland Security did a physical check of my suitcase. Made me thankful I didn't buy that dummy pineapple grenade that was so tempting. :lol:

Grizz

bat119
01-13-2013, 03:14 PM
The biggest problem for me is not being able to buy anything, if I was in Vegas I would go for sure. I'm going to be in Arizona where some of the yard sales and swap meets look like guns shows. I went to a garage sale once where a guy had a P-38 9mm tagged for $250 I asked what I would need to buy it? he replied $250, what about the waiting period I asked "that's only applies to gun shops" Of course I never bought it.

johnnyringo
01-13-2013, 06:11 PM
I know there was a gunshow in Vegas a week or 2 ago, they had over 10000 people the first day alone.

Leeper
01-13-2013, 09:43 PM
I attended a gun show and antique show last year and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The neat thing is that there are rifles displayed there which you will never see up here. I have a lot of friends I visit with at the show so it's a lot of fun for me. Leeper