PDA

View Full Version : Bc !!!!big Bull Trout !!!!

Mantracker
06-11-2008, 06:38 PM
I will be fishing the kokanusa lake this weekend for the big bull trout its muddy but they should still see my home tied buck tails lake is open year round and the river opens June 14 .I like to fish the mouth of the Elk River it can be a vet exciting day when there heading up river

Buck Tail and the ole Yellow and Black five of diamonds

gprime27
06-12-2008, 08:37 AM
If your going up there go down towards the boarder. Once you go down the big valley dip and across the elk.. up the otherside you turn left at the top. Take a hike out in there and follow the path. I've always caught HUGE bullies up in that area. I grew up there :)

lippy
06-12-2008, 09:23 PM
If your going up there go down towards the boarder. Once you go down the big valley dip and across the elk.. up the otherside you turn left at the top. Take a hike out in there and follow the path. I've always caught HUGE bullies up in that area. I grew up there :)

That'd be the third fence post in toward the dip in the trail and then take a left by the ponderosa pine with the snag at the top of it :lol: ..right?

lippy
06-12-2008, 09:24 PM
I will be fishing the kokanusa lake this weekend for the big bull trout its muddy but they should still see my home tied buck tails lake is open year round and the river opens June 14 .I like to fish the mouth of the Elk River it can be a vet exciting day when there heading up river

Buck Tail and the ole Yellow and Black five of diamonds

I thought you were givin up a secret place ...that ain't no secret!:zzz:

gprime27
06-12-2008, 09:43 PM
hurt my feelings why don't you :( :tongue2:

gprime27
06-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Bah the elk river died in 99 when they started having all the guides going down it.