PDA

View Full Version : nsr hermitage jan 17

waterninja
01-17-2013, 07:33 PM
this warm spell has made it diffucult to go to my favourite spot on the nsr due to a creek to cross. i decided to walk down to herm. to see whats happining at the outfall. brought my rod just in case. it didn't look promising as there was only a very small open pool surrounded by ice but how could i resist when when that pool was at the end of a rainbow? spent 2 hours and hooked 3 but one got off at shore. did land 1 small and one 2 foot wallie. i'm buying a lottery ticket tonight.

Alberta Bigbore
01-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Congrats!!

valley13
01-18-2013, 12:05 AM
:sHa_shakeshout:

Fritze
01-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Have you tried the large outfall across the river from where you were at hermitage? It looks very promising and I've heard it has potential, but I've never ventured it...yet. I think it's the cloverbar sand and gravel outfall.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
01-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Right on open water :love::love::love::love:

waterninja
01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Have you tried the large outfall across the river from where you were at hermitage? It looks very promising and I've heard it has potential, but I've never ventured it...yet. I think it's the cloverbar sand and gravel outfall.
thats the epcor power gen. plant and yes it would be a great place to fish but only epcor emp. who work at that specific site are allowed access to the area and to the river.

tonypower
01-19-2013, 10:47 PM
thats the epcor power gen. plant and yes it would be a great place to fish but only epcor emp. who work at that specific site are allowed access to the area and to the river.

You used to be able to fish there. And it was a great spot... I caught my only sturgeon there... Aww memories.