PDA

View Full Version : Hanmore lake

jrw
01-19-2013, 09:36 PM
Went out to Hanmore for the first half of the day. Almost skunked caught the smallest perch of my life saw about 200 hundred of his cousins. Tried looking in a few places for something decent and nada. Saw a couple jack on the camera but no takers. No one else was out there, that should of been a clue.

buckmaster
01-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Went out to Hanmore for the first half of the day. Almost skunked caught the smallest perch of my life saw about 200 hundred of his cousins. Tried looking in a few places for something decent and nada. Saw a couple jack on the camera but no takers. No one else was out there, that should of been a clue.

Hanmore has been terrible for over 5yrs now. Too bad as it is a very nice and very deep lake.

curtis_rak
01-20-2013, 11:11 AM
I was there two weeks ago. Ice was only 8-10" thick at that time (im sure its a couple inches thicker by now)

Caught 2 pike after finally figuring out in the last hours of light they thery were REALLY shallow. They were about 3lbs each. Both wer caught on a 'still' presentation on the tip-ups. Jigging a rod was not productive for us.I also seen a couple half decent whites on the camera but I wasnt fishing for them. I seen the small perch come through as well.

I was there in October in the boat. I did quite well with a orange/black spinnerbait. Avg size Pike was again 2-4lbs but I did manage a decent 6lb.

They are in there....