PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully that'll teach em!

Looper
01-24-2013, 04:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/loopotis/Taber-20130124-00054.jpg

Looper

Ryry4
01-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Was this the same mulie I saw pictures of on here?

Lefty-Canuck
01-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Was this the same mulie I saw pictures of on here?

This one?

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=154348

Search the user "Gouw" here and go look at his profile album....the poacher and the deer he poached are there...

LC

diamonddave
01-24-2013, 04:45 PM
The one and the same....

Ryry4
01-24-2013, 04:56 PM
That'd be the one.

Pincherguy
01-24-2013, 05:02 PM
That'd be the one.

So, thishas nothing to do with the forum but I think he should be banned. Don't think we need this kind of idiot on here.

PG

Hagalaz
01-24-2013, 05:47 PM
So, thishas nothing to do with the forum but I think he should be banned. Don't think we need this kind of idiot on here.

PG

I would have to agree.

Ryry4
01-24-2013, 06:16 PM

PG

I hope you aren't talking about me...

baptiste_moose
01-24-2013, 06:19 PM

PG

x3

Lefty-Canuck
01-24-2013, 06:20 PM

LOL...no I think he means the poacher not you man!

LC

Pincherguy
01-24-2013, 06:23 PM

No for sure not, I am refering to the guy that got dinged.

hayseed
01-24-2013, 06:25 PM
I agree!!!

Can't believe he posted pics on here!!!

Too bad it wasn't ten times the fine, and ten times of time no hunting!!!

What a pos!!!

Ryry4
01-24-2013, 06:34 PM
No for sure not, I am refering to the guy that got dinged.

OK good. I was sitting on 3,000 posts so I got nervous. :)

BackPackHunter
01-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Alberta Out Doors Man
not
Alberta Poacher

I think PincherGuy is right. Why should convicted Poachers be aloud to enjoy AO

Deer Hunter
01-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Not condoning what he did but giver a rest here. Young people make mistakes and will continue to do so. Internet and tv promote killing of only the big ones and push people to do things that they wouldnt normally do. Terrible situation, he,s being punished, no point in making it worse IMO....

Hagalaz
01-24-2013, 08:39 PM
Not condoning what he did but giver a rest here. Young people make mistakes and will continue to do so. Internet and tv promote killing of only the big ones and push people to do things that they wouldnt normally do. Terrible situation, he,s being punished, no point in making it worse IMO....

He deserves no rest. He is a convicted poacher, and as such should not be a member on AO forum.

H380
01-24-2013, 08:52 PM

You're kidding right ? This guy made a big fuss when questioned on here about the validity of his kills and was quite beligerent about it .. I don't buy the part about saying that young people make mistakes and that TV and the internet may have pushed him to it and I doubt others on here do either . Sad thing is the total lack of respect for the game animals that he poached .. and poached is the word .

Deer Hunter
01-24-2013, 08:55 PM
So how far beyond the apparent justice served do you guys suggest taking this??

Ishpah
01-24-2013, 08:57 PM
That is one helluva self-inflicted stigma this young man will have to endure.
$7G is pretty stiff and just, so is the loss of the equipment. I thought that a 3 year hunting ban is a couple of years light. I wonder is he will have to attend to some course before he can acquire his WIN again?
Anyhow, perhaps he learned his lesson, or not.

Pincherguy
01-24-2013, 08:59 PM

:sign0176:poaching is not a mistake one makes. This turd shot one deer, on hi way back to retrieve it he sees a bigger one, shoots it with his rifle during bow season. Then sticks an arrow in it hoping he will fool someone into believeing he killedit with his bow. That is NOT a mistake, this was out and out poaching. He does not deserve a break, unless it is a very long break before he hunts again. I also think 3 years is too short.:sign0176::sign0176:
PG

Hagalaz
01-24-2013, 09:03 PM

I can't believe that you are sticking up for a convicted poacher. Is this guy a buddy of yours or something?

Albertadiver
01-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Use his name in the thread. Then he'll be in google for a looong time, so he's known as the poacher he is.

Deer Hunter
01-24-2013, 09:10 PM
I can't believe that you are sticking up for a convicted poacher. Is this guy a buddy of yours or something?

Huh? Sticking up?

The guy got caught and is paying up. Justice served.
Some of you guys would have him swinging from the rafters. And me too now.:scared0018:
Wrong, I agree. Caught, good for us. Public anonymous message board lynch mob, your style, not mine.

No I don't know him but i like the onions.:)

Hagalaz
01-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Use his name in the thread. Then he'll be in google for a looong time, so he's known as the poacher he is.

Ah-ha! That's a great idea.

I bet Colton Gouw will really hate that.

Pincherguy
01-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Huh? Sticking up?

Some of you guys would have him swinging from the rafters. And me too now.:scared0018:
Wrong, I agree. Caught, good for us. Public anonymous message board lynch mob, your style, not mine.

No, your ok, and the fact that you are defending him against us shows you have character.
PG

greylynx
01-24-2013, 09:16 PM
I wonder what instigated the SRD officers to spend the large amount of time to make what appears to be a very solid case.

Albertadiver
01-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Ah-ha! That's a great idea.

I bet Colton Gouw will really hate that.

I hear he REALLY hates having his picture posted. :scared0018:

338Bluff
01-24-2013, 09:21 PM

Seems to be at least over a cliff and beyond. I did see a picture posted in another thread of the guilty party with his arm around someone that was not a guilty party....I wonder how her dad feels about that one. That made me a little squeamish. I guess I'm a bleeding heart lib...ib..... awe snap I can't even say it.

Poaching is a crime, fine and punishment in this case seemed reasonable to me. The vitriolic seems to suggest that maybe he committed a capital crime and should be given the chair.

338Bluff
01-24-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm kinda along the same wave length as Deer Hunter on this one. Good work on F&W part. Sentence seems about right, but maybe a little longer hunting ban could have been levied. Don't understand sentencing process, maybe that is the max he could have got. Deserved it at any rate. Some of the wolf pack stuff seems a little overkill IMO.

buckbrushoutdoors
01-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Huh? Sticking up?

Well said deer hunter.

Lefty-Canuck
01-24-2013, 09:54 PM
If the kid takes some heat from true hunters (not poachers) and his peers maybe the errors he made might sink in a bit. The kid wanted fame for the deer he shot....he started several threads on his own bragging about it and posting pics and wanted to be known....now the kid is sad because someone googled his name and posted a pic the kid himself put on the web....I think the kid has learned several lessons throughout this....or one could hope he did. He got the fame and recognition he wanted, just in the wrong context.

LC

Pincherguy
01-24-2013, 10:02 PM
If the kid takes some heat from true hunters (not poachers) and his peers maybe the errors he made might sink in a bit. The kid wanted fame for the deer he shot....he started several threads on his own bragging about it and posting pics and wanted to be known....now the kid is sad because someone googled his name and posted a pic the kid himself put on the web....I think the kid has learned several lessons throughout this....or one could hope he did. He got the fame an recognition he wanted, just in the wrong context.

LC

Well put LC.
PG

Bushrat
01-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Not condoning what he did but giver a rest here. Young people make mistakes and will continue to do so. .

Funny how it only becomes a 'mistake' after you get caught. Wasn't a 'mistake' when he posted all the pics showing it off. If it really was a 'mistake' he would have turned himself in and taken his lumps like a man.

mhd
01-24-2013, 10:46 PM
so, thishas nothing to do with the forum but i think he should be banned. Don't think we need this kind of idiot on here.

Pg

x100!

mhd
01-24-2013, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=Pincherguy;1818217]:sign0176:poaching is not a mistake one makes. This turd shot one deer, on hi way back to retrieve it he sees a bigger one, shoots it with his rifle during bow season. Then sticks an arrow in it hoping he will fool someone into believeing he killedit with his bow. That is NOT a mistake, this was out and out poaching. He does not deserve a break, unless it is a very long break before he hunts again. I also think 3 years is too short.:sign0176::sign0176:
PG[

I agree.

Mutter87
01-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Life long hunting ban, $50,000 fine. THAT IS FAIR!!