PDA

View Full Version : Thanx AO! Pics from boys fishing day

timsesink
01-27-2013, 09:21 AM
If you remember a while back I asked to borrow a tent to take some boys to Coal, Bear Ballz stepped up and even delivered the tent to the lake! Love A0! Here's a few pics from our time, we were skunked but the boys are pumped to go again!

SCHOOCH
01-27-2013, 09:24 AM
If you remember a while back I asked to borrow a tent to take some boys to Coal, Bear Ballz stepped up and even delivered the tent to the lake! Love A0! Here's a few pics from our time, we were skunked but the boys are pumped to go again!

Good for you for getting the young guys out on the ice and great job to Mr. Ballz for stepping up and supplying the tent......never hurts to help people out especially kids!!!!!!!:sHa_shakeshout:

jeffrey929
01-27-2013, 09:24 AM
Excellent!!!

bwackwabbit
01-27-2013, 09:27 AM
May Karma Reward you both w/tight lines!

Cheers.

Speckle55
01-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Great work to share your passion for ice fishing with students:grouphug:.. and Bear Ballz you are a Complete Angler and have taken the next step .. as others have posted may Karma be your reward you 2:shake2:

Thanks for sharing

David:)

tacklerunner
01-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Awesome. Just getting out in nature and throwing some meat on the BBQ is just as good as catching fish.

Lefty-Canuck
01-27-2013, 09:55 AM
Nice work fellas!

LC

EZM
01-27-2013, 11:57 AM
You are smarter than you look - what's the best way not to have to haul all your gear out of the truck and carry it all over the lake? ....... bring your own free labor !!!!

Just teasing ........... Thanks guys - anything we can do to keep our young teens off the video games and away from the 7-11 is good. Kids need to discover a passion for the outdoors.

Sportsmen are some of the finest, most giving people I know, this is one way of ensuring there will be more people like that when the rest of us grow old and grey.

Gust
01-27-2013, 12:24 PM
Full moon and high barometric pressure is our blame for an odd day on the water,, lotsa bites but none to the hole.

So timesink, are you particular to a type of fish? Seems like you need to get these kids onto fish,,, if they're that happy skunked I cant imagine how happy they would be with a fish on.

Where are you located and what is your maximum distance you would fish?

timsesink
01-27-2013, 06:10 PM
I take out kids somewhat regularly, I'm located in Edmonton but would definitely drive 2hrs for students to get some good catches.