PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Flyfishing this weekend?

bigbore
05-15-2007, 02:52 PM
anybody going anywhere to find a piece of relaxation?

might go to a trout pond on saturday myself, then SW of edson on sunday, and hopefully to the Red Deer River on monday if water conditions improve.

hope to see you out on the rivers

lethalconnection
05-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Im hopin to hit the bow again this weekend and maybe might take a trip somewhere and see if i can get some pike on the fly rod.

bigbore
05-15-2007, 05:24 PM
yeah i wouldnt mind coming down to fish the bow river, just dont know where to go. Would like to tie into those bow river browns and bows.

lethalconnection
05-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Well if you ever do come down this way go to this site www.flyfishcalgary.com (http://www.flyfishcalgary.com) there is tons of tips and tricks there plus constant updates of the bow and where the best spots are to fish.

RockyMtnx
05-15-2007, 10:51 PM
I will be hitting the water @ Pigeon

Brady
05-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey Bigbore, I looked over to the Mcloed today , on the way home from work, and it looks like it is still perty dirty. Lots of snow up that way, and with this heat this week, she'll be flowin..... Good luck to ya though :D

bigbore
05-16-2007, 05:59 AM
hey thx brady, i was up there a little while ago and the sections around Edson were filthy, but further up they were clear. if anything changes let me know. thx