PDA

View Full Version : Eden lake

snowman160
02-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Has anyone ever fished Eden lake??!i buddy told me about it so I took a tour by there an it looks like no access with all the high end acreages an what not!!an info?!

-JR-
02-03-2013, 05:48 AM
Heard there was a cut line on the north west side of the lake on crown land , 12 inch perch.

StandsAlone
02-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Used to fish that lake all the time when I was younger I even worked at the ski hill. They've had the gates locked for about 20 years now. The guy that own the place is a real douchebag from what I've heard. Would love to see the size of some of the fish in there now.

Doc
02-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Eden is no longer stocked as the there hasn't been public access for a number of years now.

waterninja
02-03-2013, 02:09 PM
used to camp and fish there reg. years ago and it was the best trout lake around edm. went there with a buddy last spring who managed to get the key to the gate. was dreaming of huge trout but the perch have taken over the lake and stunted. kind of sad to see such a clean deep lake not being used for recreation anymore.

-JR-
02-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Used to fish that lake all the time when I was younger I even worked at the ski hill. They've had the gates locked for about 20 years now. The guy that own the place is a real douchebag from what I've heard. Would love to see the size of some of the fish in there now.

The lake is not privitly owned. Most of land around it is . part of the land all all of the lake is crown land !!!!!

EZM
02-03-2013, 10:36 PM
The lake is not privitly owned. Most of land around it is . part of the land all all of the lake is crown land !!!!!

....... assuming the residents don't own the water rights ..........

crownb
02-04-2013, 07:47 AM
The lake is full of perch that can barely get their mouths around a snell hook.:(