PDA

View Full Version : Lac ste Anne help....

Graffy91
02-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Got no clue where to go.

Just looking to take te girlfriend out to catch a fish, but every time I go I get skunked.

Anyone willing to reveal anything at all?

linger
02-04-2013, 03:24 PM
sorry but give up on l.s.a alot better lakes in the area. maybe try perch at a near by lake:)

NEWB
02-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Got no clue where to go.

Just looking to take te girlfriend out to catch a fish, but every time I go I get skunked.

Anyone willing to reveal anything at all?

I have found to have good success around the narrows. I have had minor success around farming island.

East of farming island I have not really explored, same with West of the Narrows.

Keep in mind I have only fished in the summer/fall there. I have not ice fished that lake so take that into consideration.

HunterDave
02-04-2013, 04:33 PM
I don't do a lot of ice fishing there, always in the summer. When I go out it's always in 10 - 15 fow near the Rock Island where there's structure nearby. Near the narrows is good in the summer but I don't like the idea of the possibility of thin ice/fast moving water to fish there in the winter. GL. :)

sheremet
02-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Have had decent luck right off the boat launch at alberta beach, about 100 meters out. caught some jacks and burbot (ling) thats it though, have had not much luck with perch walleye or whitefish

Red Neck
02-07-2013, 01:56 PM
One of our regular stop. We always go out from Warwa Estates and into whats called West Cove you can just go over towards Island and fish for pike and or perch in about 11-15 feet of water:thinking-006:My son loves the shallow waters 3-5 feet under ice more near the bull rushes and catches pike constantly but they are a bit on the small size but he just enjoys the catching and the the release on cleaning required:sHa_shakeshout:Good luck!

Red Neck Out:scared0018:

jwloco
02-07-2013, 02:06 PM
I usually head out of of RR 33. The yellowstone area just east of Ross Haven. 7-10 FOW ice rock on the bottom good for Eyes and such

jwloco
02-07-2013, 02:08 PM
One of our regular stop. We always go out from Warwa Estates and into whats called West Cove you can just go over towards Island and fish for pike and or perch in about 11-15 feet of water:thinking-006:My son loves the shallow waters 3-5 feet under ice more near the bull rushes and catches pike constantly but they are a bit on the small size but he just enjoys the catching and the the release on cleaning required:sHa_shakeshout:Good luck!

Red Neck Out:scared0018:

Also a great area to head out on L. S. A..

I am pretty sure you are the gentleman I was talking to about fishing the other day when you stopped in at the Hitch House. Any way was nice chatting with ya.

JW