PDA

View Full Version : lathom lake anybody try it?

cujo1969
02-05-2013, 12:00 AM
See this lake on google just wondering if anyone has gave it a try? One place said has pike and whitefish.

BeeGuy
02-05-2013, 12:27 AM
have you checked FWMIS?

WayneChristie
02-05-2013, 05:15 AM
pretty sure you are looking at Snake lake

cujo1969
02-05-2013, 09:27 AM
I have been to snake lake but was wondering about the other water body beside sundial feeders.
http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing-lathom-lake-bassano-ab/

codywf
02-05-2013, 09:46 AM
That website will tell you that many lakes in Alberta have bass, salmon, and sharks. It's basically a fake site just gets lots of hits and ads

all canadian
02-05-2013, 07:00 PM
I fished the one north of the canal last summer. Back in the day they raised trout there was hoping to catch one that may have got loose. Only caught pike 2 in a couple of hours. It's north of snake lake feed lot.

TROLLER
02-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Used to hunt waterfowl off Lathom. first off it is on Sundial Feeders land and I am very doubtful if there is fish in there that you could gain permission to access from their land.

They have always been quite fussy for whatever reason. Do not think you will find any fish there, i know Snake which is just so of Lathom holds some pike but not sure about whites.

I think there are too many decent places to fish besides Lathom. It is such a small body of water I really have my doubts that F&W would have stocked it so if there is anything in there most likely came via the irrigation canal.