PDA

View Full Version : Wabamun

pond jumper
02-08-2013, 10:58 AM
going out sunday hows the ice any flood water, how thick?

1bluZebec
02-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Last weekend when it was around +2 it was good on west side for floodwater but east side by the camp it was quite crappy in places 8-10 deep. I would think it would be better tomorrow and be worse Sunday. Good luck.

boonedocks
02-08-2013, 10:31 PM
No flood water at Fallis. Very slow afternoon( I fished from 1pm till dusk) with only one pike landed, although I missed two other hits and lost one( amateur hour).

DiscoTime
02-09-2013, 10:02 AM
I'm thinking about heading out there tomorrow, never been before. Where is a good safe place to drive on? Or how about general areas to start at. Have no idea of the depth contours of the lake.

If someone is willing I could meet you out there or even truck pool from Ed area. Dont think I have anyone coming with me yet. Have 10" auger, tent, tip ups truck etc. Need some fishing buddies.
Feel free to PM me.:)

pike_king780
02-09-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm thinking about heading out there tomorrow, never been before. Where is a good safe place to drive on? Or how about general areas to start at. Have no idea of the depth contours of the lake.

If someone is willing I could meet you out there or even truck pool from Ed area. Dont think I have anyone coming with me yet. Have 10" auger, tent, tip ups truck etc. Need some fishing buddies.
Feel free to PM me.:)

As you head towards the boat launch in the town of wabuman (off of hwy 16) youll see a "mini city" of vehicles and tents set up about 100 yards out, wish i could help ya more or give more info but the fact is taht i dont know as much as others on here do, about wab. In summer we have great success by fallis, however we didnt have a good experience last time ice fishing fallis, so cant say much more. good luck though, post pics if you get some!!

1bluZebec
02-09-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm heading out tomorrow morning with my little man. Can't wait should be better than today without the wind and good gusts. Always a good time at wabamun.

Reaume
02-09-2013, 06:21 PM
im out there tomorrow as well, first time hope to get something

yeahright
02-09-2013, 09:38 PM
fishin richs point 2moro as well.. really hope there is no floodice! cheers boys/girls, good luck

Safety D
02-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Some big hens getting caught this year !!!!!

AxeMan
02-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Some big hens getting caught this year !!!!!

This year......every year my friend.

perchie15
02-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Seba Beach area.. safe to drive on to!!