PDA

View Full Version : my bow harvested red stag

gunslinger
06-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Well the outfitter finally emailed me pictures of my stag i shot with the bow over in argentina, the pictures kinda dont do it justice but hes a dandy , the mass up top is great and hes a true trophy for me, after months adn months of practicing every day here at the rig and the range, i was tuned in up to 60 yards comfortably, well on the 5th day of my 6 day hunt he presented me the oppertunity and i took the shot, i had to leave the next day home and the outfitter went and found him for me as i couldnt find him the next day casue the shot was a little bit back.....a very special hunt. the javelina pigs ate my cape but i got another one coming.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/gunsligner/DSC01491.jpg

front view.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/gunsligner/myredstag.jpg

TreeGuy
06-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Cool pics 'Slinger! I'm really glad it worked out for ya. They are sure cool animals, and to take it with a bow makes it all that much more special. Congrats, man. Glad you and Momma had a cool trip. You have a fine trophy there!:wave:

Tree

catnthehat
06-22-2008, 08:05 AM
Dedicated hunt camp for sure, to keep at it even after you had to leave.
Great looking rack 'slinger!
Cat

The Bit Runner.
06-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Nice job there gunslinger,Very nice bow kill.Its one thing to shoot these
trophys but with archery gear its so much sweeter.Very nice.

Well-you ready to do some more elk hunting this fall.I got some more permission west of rimbey.She says theres a heard of 75 on her land.When you get days off give me a call,we will go put one down.:)

gunslinger
06-22-2008, 05:09 PM
yup you betcha buddy shes comign up fast.

i got our 2008 dvd from bear season coming your way today my friend

SugarCreek
06-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Congratulations, Pat......hate to have those hogs chewing on me:( Amazing what they did to your stag. How did your bear camps do this spring?

Marco

BigRackLover
07-09-2008, 10:08 AM
nice, I'm jealous

bonedogg
07-09-2008, 04:35 PM
sweet critter guns!!!!!:love:

nube
07-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Nice rack Pat! Not as nice as your mug and buck in my Big buck Mag but nice rack none the less:lol::lol::lol::tongue2: