PDA

View Full Version : done

WayneChristie
02-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Id like to say thanks to the people who Ive met and fished with, and the good friends Ive made through this forum, I feel the time has come for me to do some fishing and leave the arguing to the professionals. maybe if some of the posters would actually get off their computers and do some research and learning in the real world they wouldnt need spoon feeding. as for those Westley who think the world is all about them, have fun, its all yours. Ive asked the mods to delete my profile, Ive just had enough. get off your computers and go fishing!
:angry3:

Lady White
02-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Oh no please don't go! This makes me sad! People are rude and now we are losing one of the goods ones on the forum.:(

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-14-2013, 06:51 PM
Id like to say thanks to the people who Ive met and fished with, and the good friends Ive made through this forum, I feel the time has come for me to do some fishing and leave the arguing to the professionals. maybe if some of the posters would actually get off their computers and do some research and learning in the real world they wouldnt need spoon feeding. as for those Westley who think the world is all about them, have fun, its all yours. Ive asked the mods to delete my profile, Ive just had enough. get off your computers and go fishing!

Well that's horrible news , Wayne your a upstanding guy , I hear you about the bickering and petty garbage , I rarely post from what I used to for that very reason . I've been questioned and ridiculed but whatever if adults have to act like 10 year olds let them . Far more good has come from this forum than the members who are like 6 year olds on the playground . Ill be in touch young grasshoppa .

Bushmaster
02-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Wow, sorry to hear Wayne. I always read your posts and enjoy your pics/videos.

bwackwabbit
02-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Glad I subscribed to the YouTube channel when I did.

Tight Lines!

flygirrl
02-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Well I guess they win, wonder what the new name of the forum will be.......Wayne even if you do leave you can never get rid of me. I will always be down to fish with my buddy. I to enjoy your pics and video's. but I have an advantage, I'll see you on Facebook or face to face. I to am almost done here. I don't post often because of the bickering....
See ya on the water buddy. Cat

rafhone
02-14-2013, 06:58 PM
I can't but help feel partly responsible... it was my thread that started a big argument. :(

fish gunner
02-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Omg, what a loss .
You and your fine posts,pics and wealth of knowledge pertaining to our sport will be missed dearly WC .
A sad day at the AO sand box .
May your seas be fair, your winds stay on the beam and may your reel howl loud big guy.:sHa_shakeshout:
WC, best poster in the fishing form bye far .
Wtf . Ppl our loss in so many ways we should be ashamed. A simple man with simple pleasures will be sorely missed.

Graffy91
02-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Wow, sorry to hear Wayne. I always read your posts and enjoy your pics/videos.

Well said.

Gon' miss you Wayne.

Warmbreeze
02-14-2013, 07:06 PM
But your post count is almost OVER 9000!!!!!

pikergolf
02-14-2013, 07:12 PM
I can't but help feel partly responsible... it was my thread that started a big argument. :(

Sorry to see you go Wayne....
I wouldn't worry about that, something more going on than meets the eye, has to be.

bb356
02-14-2013, 07:14 PM
wow, sorry to hear wayne. I always read your posts and enjoy your pics/videos.

+ 1 !!!

rafhone
02-14-2013, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=pikergolf;1848998]Sorry to see you go Wayne....
I wouldn't worry about that, something more going on than meets the eye, has to be.[/QUOTE

Yeah, the BS prolly built up over time. Can someone post a link to his youtube channel please.

1bluZebec
02-14-2013, 07:25 PM
I too never post too much but loved coming onto the Internet three four times a day looking forward to reading or looking at anything posted by you Wayne. Your presence on the fishing forum will definitely be missed. Take care dude wish you the best of future outings:bad_boys_20:

packhuntr
02-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Sorry to see you go. This forum is full of good folk. Too bad you wont stick around to explain why members here and other competitors on the water are cheaters.

Gust
02-14-2013, 07:37 PM
Sorry to see you go. This forum is full of good folk. Too bad you wont stick around to explain why members here and other competitors on the water are cheaters.

Seriously, drop it.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-14-2013, 07:37 PM

Grow up already how old are twelve .

catchandeat
02-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Unfortunately there will always be people who like to argue, that's just life. I haven't posted much on here, mostly just lurking, but I have learne a TON of info just off of reading threads, many of yours included. Please don't leave just because of one person, if you do, then they will succeed. You and everybody else here contribute a ton of information, please don't leave! :)

hiddenwalleye
02-14-2013, 07:43 PM
I have enjoyed all your comments, can't say I blame you, I don't comment or follow like I did before, Shame on the Negative People out there!!

Be Well Be Safe and Catch LOT'S of FISH!!

Tight Lines

:acigar:

HW

HunterDave
02-14-2013, 07:43 PM
There's no point in burning bridges in the heat of battle......you might want to cross it in the future.

lone wolf
02-14-2013, 07:44 PM
however I fully understand,

Wayne, it was a genuine pleasure meeting, and fishing, with you and Karen at Sandy Point last summer. You are both super folk and will be missed. Good luck with the tagging program, and if you ever need more funding, please give me a call.

Nigel

Redfrog
02-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Sorry to see you go Wayne. I get fed up with some of the crap some guys post, but I don't plan to leave any time soon. Too many good folks to let the inmates take over the asylum.

huntsfurfish
02-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Wayne u and i have not always seen eye to eye, but wish you would reconsider. Maybe see you on the water sometime!

FishingMOM
02-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Safe fishing wayne and have fun with the snakes.

huntsfurfish
02-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Seriously, drop it.

Agree!!

BeeGuy
02-14-2013, 07:50 PM
Just join another fishing forum, there are lots.

(and then let me know which one...)

AO's loss

flyguyd
02-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Sorry to see you go Wayne, your posts are always enjoying.

May the fish gods smile on you.....lol

cranky
02-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Didnt have the pleasure of meeting you. All your posts and videos are some of only a very few i really enjoy. Ill miss that.

Fishingaddict
02-14-2013, 08:05 PM
well gosh it will be a shame to see you go:(

Chris84
02-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Too bad I never got the chance to fish with. Ive always looked forward to your pictures and stories. Thank you for your contributions and good luck on the hunt for Moby!

Chris

Bound2Fish
02-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Thats too bad we lose another good member. Havent talked with you much Wayne, but did enjoy your fishing posts and videos.

Gust
02-14-2013, 08:11 PM
If I knew how to post a poll post I would do one on whether we think wayne should leave.

It is valentines day afterall.

Fishnafterwork
02-14-2013, 08:12 PM
I see 30 posts of wayne christie fans asking you not to go.....don't let 'em win....I'll be #31

Lefty-Canuck
02-14-2013, 08:14 PM
Wayne not sure what caused this for you....but don't them win, I have never met you but in the contact we have had here your a stand up guy who is very selfless...I for one hope you reconsider.

LC

burbotman
02-14-2013, 08:17 PM
There's no point in burning bridges in the heat of battle......you might want to cross it in the future.

Sage life advice.

anthony5
02-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Wayne, seriously, do not give in to the people that are jealous of your fishing,(how do you say, expertise, knowledge, enjoy the day attitude) oh, I know Talent!! and love of the great blue yonder on the hard water:sHa_shakeshout: I do not know all of the circumstances but if you are getting flack from other supposed fisher people:mad0100: the rest of us know they will never measure up to what you have achieved as an honest to god FISHERMAN and the rest can bloody well pound salt:argue2: If this is really what you want to do, then good luck with your fishing adventures:) You have my e-mail and anytime we are good, and if someone thinks they can keep up to you, SOME OTHER DAYYY!!! good luck man.

coyote_man
02-14-2013, 08:27 PM
A real sincere and helpful person willing to help all other fishermen in any way he could. I enjoyed his videos and sincere comments and am sorry to see him go.And yes Wayne and others there are many members that know it all and take great pride in continually criticizing their fellow man.

rafhone
02-14-2013, 08:36 PM
this all makes me want to quit posting. Wayne is a genuine fellow. heck i pm'd him a few weeks back and he replied quickly and polietly without knowing who I am. hopefully the mods will give him some time to reconsider. genuine people are hard to come by it seems these days.

EZM
02-14-2013, 08:39 PM
this all makes me want to quit posting. Wayne is a genuine fellow. heck i pm'd him a few weeks back and he replied quickly and polietly without knowing who I am. hopefully the mods will give him some time to reconsider. genuine people are hard to come by it seems these days.

I could not have said it better myself.

Wayne is a big part of why I enjoy this forum.

Alberta Bigbore
02-14-2013, 08:47 PM
this all makes me want to quit posting.

why???? because Packhuntr cant stop running his mouth off?

huntsfurfish
02-14-2013, 08:48 PM

Well said!:)

kinwahkly
02-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Wayne, ive never net you personally, but ive learned and enjoyed all your posts.

bessiedog
02-14-2013, 09:01 PM
You are good people Wayne

Your a quality guy based on your posts.

Perhaps just take a break and come back fresh.

You bring alot of quality to the forum methinks.

I'll miss your posts.

If your ever down in the Pass.. Look me up.

Rob

anthony5
02-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Well, I guess some people have skeletons in their closets, to bad it has to come to this.

Bushmaster
02-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Well, I have no idea about the post or posts that caused this but it seems to me if packhuntr is runnin' his mouth , maybe HE needs a holiday !!

flyguyd
02-14-2013, 09:06 PM

Its kinda like that annoying squeal that you get when you touch the brakes. Once you realize its of no consequence ,you learn to ignore it :thinking-006:

Gust
02-14-2013, 09:11 PM
You are good people Wayne

Your a quality guy based on your posts.

Perhaps just take a break and come back fresh.

You bring alot of quality to the forum methinks.

I'll miss your posts.

If your ever down in the Pass.. Look me up.

Rob

holy carp!

I thought you were a woman this whole time.

Sorry for the derail.

Dale S
02-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Wayne last summer you ask for help on here to get your stergeon tagging program going.Lots of the members on this site stepped up big time.And you thankfully excepted it. You have a comitment to keep us informed on the progress. You know most people on here are good people and would do what they could to help each other out.Your at the top of the heep Wayne and it's tough to stay on top.So stay with use my frend.If you do stay I'll show you my top secret sturgeon hole.I've only took Curt there because he's blind.

huntsfurfish
02-14-2013, 09:13 PM
holy carp!

I thought you were a woman this whole time.

Sorry for the derail.

me too, also sorry

packhuntr
02-14-2013, 09:14 PM

Edit not worth it. But thanks for the infraction, wow

moosehead7
02-14-2013, 09:19 PM
grow up its a internet forum lol:rolleye2:

Dale S
02-14-2013, 09:20 PM
Really? Care to explain mr moderator?

Start your own thread please or use a PM.

Alberta Bigbore
02-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Edit not worth it. But thanks for the infraction, wow

Your right.... you are not worth it. ......

Feel free to let the door hit u in the rear.

ArtVandelay
02-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Wayne, I really think you should reconsider this. My brother and I started spin fishing only a few years ago (we’re 47 and 62). At the time, we didn’t know a jig from a crankbait. It is because of you and others like you here on AO that we now enjoy many many successful days every year on the water. You may not be curing cancer, but you make a positive contribution to many of us on here, especially the newbies. Just ignore the naysayers and no-gooders and choose not to get involved in the heated discussions here. I really hope you change your mind about this bro.