PDA

View Full Version : Synthetic Stock Ruger M77

Jameson340
02-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone wants to sell or knows where I can pick up a synthetic stock for my Ruger M77 7MM Rem Mag, looking to lighten it up before sheep season. Most of the websites I have checked out either don't have them or want a fortune for them, Cabela's, WSP, bass pro don't have them and won't get them in. Thanks.

buckbrushoutdoors
02-18-2013, 12:55 PM
You won't find a light synthetic stock from any of those places. McMillan is probably the only over the counter light weight stocks. Your other option is a custom hand laid fibreglass stock. Bell and Carlson stocks and other synthetic stocks are usually the same weight as you wood stock or even heavier. Buy a McMillan edge

Hagar
02-19-2013, 06:29 AM
Take a look at Wildcat Composites.I have one on my Husqvarna and am very pleased with it.

Jameson340
02-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Thanks guys, I may have fell in love with the Mcmilan stocks, they are just really expensive, you get what you pay for though.

Ruko
02-20-2013, 02:15 AM
I have an extra factory synthetic stock if you are interested... It is very light... It is the cut out, paddle stock. I replaced it with a Hogue which I ordered through Milarm. I really like the shape and feel of the overmolded rubber. However it is quite a bit heavier than the original factory stock.