PDA

View Full Version : PCR update

dollfin
02-19-2013, 08:50 AM
We fished PCR on Sunday night and the ice cond. were great by the boat launch, 2 feet thick. But, there is open water under the bridge. However, some people were fishing just below the parking lot on the ice about 35-40 feet out. It was a great night fishing with the kids! Also, the ice was cracking a lot and making those thunderous noises and the kids and I got many chuckles and shrieks while in our tent ahha

KJPFISH
02-19-2013, 12:40 PM
How were they biting Sunday night? I fished 4 separate locations Sunday on PCR from 8am -1pm (including off the dock area) and never had a bite nor did I see one on the fish finder.

I hope your kids caught a bunch!

KJPFISH

dollfin
02-20-2013, 08:54 AM
It was a great late afternoon, and evening. We caught a few walleye and caught a lot of burbs. The small burbs we threw back in and only kept a few large ones for lunch the next day yummy! (we never take our limit) gotta share!

Ice fisherman
02-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi, everyone talk about PCR on here. Where is this place? Is it by edmonton? I'm looking for some burbs is it the place to go???some tips would be nice!! Thanks for your times.

dollfin
02-20-2013, 09:57 AM
hi Ice,
If you click on the 7th tab under search, type in PCR or (Pine Coulee Reservoir) many threads come up about this reservoir, its just west of Stavely down here in southern Ab. :)

Ice fisherman
02-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks