PDA

View Full Version : Where are you going tomorrow?

Lady White
02-23-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm going to Gull Lake! Alone :-( come say hi in silver dodge. Meeting up with Mike.

flygirrl
02-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Would love to meet up with you but stuck home cleaning house, sister flying in from NB a nd have to go to Calgary to pick her up. You going out next weekend LW.

Lady White
02-23-2013, 08:30 PM
LOL I was just going to text you to please come!!!! Leave sister at airport come fishing! JK! Enjoy you visit with your sister. Yes going next weekend and so are you as long as not windy!!!!! Must fish as much as possible soon there will be no ice!

Rob S
02-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Would love to meet up with you but stuck home cleaning house, sister flying in from NB a nd have to go to Calgary to pick her up. You going out next weekend LW.

Where to in NB? Im from SJ river valley...fishin Sylvan tomorrow

bwackwabbit
02-23-2013, 10:37 PM
I'm going back to good old Palm Bay.

flygirrl
02-24-2013, 07:44 AM
LOL I was just going to text you to please come!!!! Leave sister at airport come fishing! JK! Enjoy you visit with your sister. Yes going next weekend and so are you as long as not windy!!!!! Must fish as much as possible soon there will be no ice!

Couldn't do that to sister lol. Will be going for sure next weekend, will text you.
And oh no LW, let the fly fishing begin!!!!!!!!

flygirrl
02-24-2013, 07:46 AM
Where to in NB? Im from SJ river valley...fishin Sylvan tomorrow

From Saint John, yes fished the Saint John river many times for stripped Bass.

Yum

pike_king780
02-24-2013, 07:50 AM

but when the ice is off, thats when the REAL fishing is done :sHa_shakeshout::):bad_boys_20::scared0018:

hairycanary
02-24-2013, 08:59 AM
no fishing for me,I have to work