PDA

View Full Version : Replacement auger

Hooked07
02-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Had my Strikemaster Lazer auger strapped down on the front of my quad and smoked a tree bending the auger shaft almost to 90deg. Was wondering if anyone knew where I might find a replacement auger shaft for it, 8inch. Thanks.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Ouch that will be an expensive lesson . Hope your ok though , tress aren't very forgiving .

Gust
02-24-2013, 12:34 PM
PM sent,,, if anyone has any strikemaster auger issues and doesn't want to spend an arm or a leg (hahaha, good pun),, PM me. NO I DON'T FIX AUGERS OR ANYTHING RELATED, NOR WOULD I WANT TO.

Disclaimer; To all those who make their livelihood from auger repair, my hat goes off to you, as, you have the patience of a shaolin monk. Also, if you have any parts you really need, drop me a PM.

TROLLER
02-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Had my Strikemaster Lazer auger strapped down on the front of my quad and smoked a tree bending the auger shaft almost to 90deg. Was wondering if anyone knew where I might find a replacement auger shaft for it, 8inch. Thanks.

And that is exactly why I pull a sled behind my quad. Almost lost mine the same way a few years back.

Hooked07
02-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Took a downed tree in the ribs but my polaris skidoo jacket and 3 sweaters was like kevlar, bruised but not impaled, low speeds actually saved me but not the auger. So ****ed, money down the tube. Appreciate the info and contact numbers.