PDA

View Full Version : what to do with lake isle

snooser22
02-24-2013, 03:15 PM
anyone got any ideas on what could happen with lake isle.. i grew up fishing there as my grandparents had a cabin there and remember it being awesome fishing. constant pike really good eyes and perch. and a good icefishing lake. any thoughts on how we can get the fish back there or if its even a possibility???

Kim473
02-24-2013, 04:03 PM
anyone got any ideas on what could happen with lake isle.. i grew up fishing there as my grandparents had a cabin there and remember it being awesome fishing. constant pike really good eyes and perch. and a good icefishing lake. any thoughts on how we can get the fish back there or if its even a possibility???

I'm sure it will come back one day. Should still be some fish in there but it will take a few years if not more to make the come back. Allways been my fav perch lake. Allways catch some nice 12" ers. 3 years ago, went to my honey hole from years past and bam, 12" PERCH. a few walleye over 5 lbs too. Give it time, mother nature will do her part.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-24-2013, 05:44 PM
I think the only hope in having that lake what it once was would be to stock it and close it to all fishing for 3-5 seasons . Then slowly re introduce it to angling pressure with very minimal or 0 limits .

Ultimate Predator
02-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Used to hammer the fish out there as a kid great pike lake past years lots of walleye cant keep any now there all dead imagine if a guy coulda kept a few what a waist hope it comes back

jeffrey929
02-24-2013, 06:18 PM
The blue/green algae is becoming a serious problem moving forward