PDA

View Full Version : Lac des iles

outdoorman
02-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Just bought a lot at lac des iles in sask. haven't found more than small jacks in past trips. Can anyone point me towards some perch or walleye. Any help is greatly appreciated.

moosehead7
02-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Lac des iles, in saskatchewan in the meadow lake park right

208prov
02-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Just bought a lot at lac des iles in sask. haven't found more than small jacks in past trips. Can anyone point me towards some perch or walleye. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Good luck on the eyes in winter, It is getting fished down on eyes, to much pressure.

moosehead7
02-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Good luck on the eyes in winter, It is getting fished down on eyes, to much pressure.

You just have to know where to go in the summer.:burp:

208prov
02-27-2013, 08:10 PM
You just have to know where to go in the summer.:burp:

I know where, Fished it all my life, saw a few 10 lb ders come out also, Just saying it is going down hill from the last 3 years, Way more boats and pressure, Wish they would drop the limit to 1

moosehead7
02-27-2013, 08:16 PM
I know where, Fished it all my life, saw a few 10 lb ders come out also, Just saying it is going down hill from the last 3 years, Way more boats and pressure, Wish they would drop the limit to 1

Yup, but they wont until its too late as usual, last year my dad caught around an 8 pound waleye in that lake, im the one on the old brochure for northern cross resort holding the two big perch when i was young.:sHa_shakeshout:

outdoorman
02-27-2013, 09:10 PM
So I'm guessing you guys aren't sharing any secrets?

EZM
02-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Pike in Ranger's bay.

Walleye in main lake on south side.

These are no secrets.

Graffy91
02-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Pike in Ranger's bay.

Walleye in main lake on south side.

These are no secrets.

Rangers bay is a honey hole with fire tiger rapalas. :sHa_shakeshout: Just like any other lake lol.

dodgeboy1979
02-28-2013, 03:42 PM
good eye's in the mouth of the waterhen in the spring

EZM
02-28-2013, 03:48 PM
good eye's in the mouth of the waterhen in the spring

Now ............ that was the secret I wasn't going to post !!!!!!!

208prov
02-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Lets tell the whole province where all the spots are so it gets fished out faster, U want gps cords also,

pikeslayer22
02-28-2013, 05:21 PM
Lets tell the whole province where all the spots are so it gets fished out faster, U want gps cords also,
I would like them!

outdoorman
02-28-2013, 06:48 PM

Wasn't trying to get anyone riled up. I have a boat with 3 kids ages 3-8, and was just hoping to get pointed in the right direction. It's discouraging for the kids to go out and not catch anything. Wouldn't be long, and I'd be fishing by myself. But if you got GPS coordinates you'd like to share...
Thanks everyone for your positive feedback

ATF
02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Wasn't trying to get anyone riled up. I have a boat with 3 kids ages 3-8, and was just hoping to get pointed in the right direction. It's discouraging for the kids to go out and not catch anything. Wouldn't be long, and I'd be fishing by myself. But if you got GPS coordinates you'd like to share...
Thanks everyone for your positive feedback

No need to apologize to someone who thinks the fish are his to catch alone. Ranger Bay for perch in the winter as well but they do seem to have a lot of parasites in the meat if you're interested in keeping some for the pan.
Black spots that look like pepper but are tiny organisms are not appealing to me.

EZM
02-28-2013, 08:21 PM

Lol ............ actually that is a common spot with dozens of boats as well .... I was being humorous .......

:snapoutofit:

Thanks for the good old fashion scolding anyways ............ I probably deserved it anyways ............lol.

:)