PDA

View Full Version : Cold Lake Fishing Video

Rabdo
02-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Well, here's my much anticipated 2nd ice fishing video of the season, hope ya'll enjoy my amateur vid! hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EULjOymfn6U

:sHa_shakeshout:

finsnfeathers
02-28-2013, 10:29 PM
That must be quite a popular hot spot up there. Nice job guys, beautiful feesh! Thanks.:happy0034:

bwackwabbit
02-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Looks like a blast man!

Rabdo
02-28-2013, 11:04 PM
Even though the fishing wasn't all it was hyped up to be, I'll still be returning there. There's something about having fighter jets fly over head as you catch lake trout lol Love it

splake0
03-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Even though the fishing wasn't all it was hyped up to be, I'll still be returning there. There's something about having fighter jets fly over head as you catch lake trout lol Love it
Nice video. Too bad the fishing wasn't better for ya. The more you fish this lake the better you'll do. Where we're you fishing the Marina? It's been slow there so I'm told.

Rabdo
03-01-2013, 05:56 AM
just straight out and into 115 feet of water. there was A LOT of fish on the flasher, but next to no bites. that's fishin though

waterninja
03-01-2013, 11:11 AM
thanks for posting the vid. probably takes a lot of time to edit something like that. looks like it was a little cold and windy when you were ther but you seem pretty set up to handle it.
just curious as to why you dont drill the holes first and then position your tent? congrats on your fun trip.

Rabdo
03-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Its actually alot easier than you think it would be to edit that video. I'm ok with computers, but I'm not a wiz or anything. i use my mac laptop and a program called imovie. Very basic and straight forward. I'm sure there are similar programs for windows.

that was my 2nd time setting up the tent and i wanted to try drilling the holes in it. I wouldnt do it again though lol exhaust fills er up quick