PDA

View Full Version : Spring fishing sale at Bass Pro!

catchandeat
03-08-2013, 10:17 AM
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageBasic?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&appID=206&cm_ven=redirects&cm_cat=mktg&cm_pla=bps&cm_ite=classic&cm_sp=SFCSiteletFeb2013_HM

Got our flyer in the mail for it last week. Anybody else a little bit excited? There's some pretty sweet deals on cranks among other things, and I also got a $100 gift card to blow which shouldn't take too long. :sHa_shakeshout:

Winch101
03-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I am definitely going to Bp for that sale .

Like your handle ......I am changing mine

Fishandfry. 2verbs

catchandeat
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
I am definitely going to Bp for that sale .

Like your handle ......I am changing mine

Fishandfry. 2verbs

haha thanks!

catchandeat
03-08-2013, 10:00 PM
well, since i'm a sucker for sales I blew $120 on a bunch of awesome stuff I really don't need. lots of cranks, some new power pro and rapala's among other things. Will try and get a picture of all the crap I bought on tomorrow... it was a good sale though! haha

MtnGiant
03-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Yup... some good stuffffff
I luv hunting/fishing sales like woman luv shoe sales.
The more you spend....the more you save....says corporate America.
But I'll be there hahaha

bubba 96
03-08-2013, 10:46 PM
And the best part is Dave mercer will be there at noon tomorrow, going to go say hey, as I've yapped a bunch to him, he hooked me up with a buddy of his(Simon frost) to go bass fishing last time I went to fort Erie...it was awsome

yada
03-09-2013, 01:01 PM
I went friday night!

Some extreamly good deals! But a lot of stuff wasnt on sale too.
5 dollars for sufix mono normally 20 dollars or so!!

catchandeat
03-09-2013, 02:56 PM
well finally got the picture up on photobucket so hopefully this link works....:
http://s1280.beta.photobucket.com/user/catchandeatfish/media/Facebook/iOS%20Photos/182398_575924095752123_361585689_n.jpg.html

the sale was pretty sweet, 20% off most rapala's, some sweet deals on bluefox spinners and lindy type rigs, and lots of different crankbaits! Spent my 100 dollar giftcard pretty easily. :sHa_shakeshout: Now the wait for ice off begins!

FishingFrenzy
03-09-2013, 06:18 PM
I was there today, didn't see much that I needed. I got a nice boat seat for 30 instead of $70 and there were some OK white river flyshop fly rods for 30 bucks, but I passed.

A lot of hype for a so-so sale, compared to the Fishing Hole's wall to wall sale or boxing day, etc.

catchandeat
03-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I was there today, didn't see much that I needed. I got a nice boat seat for 30 instead of $70 and there were some OK white river flyshop fly rods for 30 bucks, but I passed.

A lot of hype for a so-so sale, compared to the Fishing Hole's wall to wall sale or boxing day, etc.

Yeah, there wasn't anything HUGE on sale, but the discounts were fairly decent, specially' for rapala's and stuff which are pretty expensive. Would like to go to the fishin hole's sale too.

DanaS
03-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Did the reel trade in thing and scored $100 off a shimano stella. Those reels never go on sale. Tried to get one last year, but they didn't have one in stock. Dropped another hundred on some other stuff. A costly visit. Quite happy though.

Walleyedude
03-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Did the reel trade in thing and scored $100 off a shimano stella. Those reels never go on sale. Tried to get one last year, but they didn't have one in stock. Dropped another hundred on some other stuff. A costly visit. Quite happy though.

IT WAS YOU! ARRRGGGGHHHH!

I went down there thinking that at the very least I was going to get that Stella in my hands and see if I could justify it. By the time I got there Saturday afternoon it was gone!

I'm sure it'll give you a lifetime of enjoyment.

DanaS
03-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Yes. That was me. I'd say sorry about that but... I had to get there Friday afternoon in case they had one (didn't want you to beat me to it). Hard to beat that deal on those reels. It is very nice. A lifetime of enjoyment and then some. Some day, i picture my children's children enjoying it as well. That is, if they can pry it out the hands of my dead, stinkin' corpse!!!