PDA

View Full Version : Gull Lake Games(Olympics?)

retten
03-11-2013, 04:33 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:Saw the dardest thing this past saturday at Gull, me and my two girls were fishing to the right when you come on at Brownlows, a few hundred meters down the lake were a group of fishermen and women, they had a line of tip ups set, when one of the lines would be hit a few of the participants would charge out to the tip up in question.

Fishing was slow and this was great entertainment made me and the girls chuckle many o time, my fourteen year old said the Oilers should be watching this, they may learn to throw the body a little more I laughed my a** off.

Thanks for the giggles, would like to know the rules if any.:fighting0030:

Jamie
03-11-2013, 04:58 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:Saw the dardest thing this past saturday at Gull, me and my two girls were fishing to the right when you come on at Brownlows, a few hundred meters down the lake were a group of fishermen and women, they had a line of tip ups set, when one of the lines would be hit a few of the participants would charge out to the tip up in question.

Fishing was slow and this was great entertainment made me and the girls chuckle many o time, my fourteen year old said the Oilers should be watching this, they may learn to throw the body a little more I laughed my a** off.

Thanks for the giggles, would like to know the rules if any.:fighting0030:

Contact ice fishing??????

Me like.. Could be fun.

Jamie