PDA

View Full Version : nsr report april 1

waterninja
04-01-2013, 09:21 PM
such a nice day, i decided to pop down to my nearby outfall. water fast and muddy with clear edges. got my first burbot on the nsr this year but he was a baby. finished off with a 2' pike then headed back to catch the hockey game. still a huge ice shelve along the banks.

straightedge
04-01-2013, 09:30 PM
NICE, i spent all day on the river with squat!, did you see me i think i saw you. i was the guy on the other side of the river, by the cloverbar plant, walked up and down from the beverly bridge to the clover bar plant thingy, you were in the bright yellow jacket??

Ultimate Predator
04-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Dont u ever work horse shat

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-01-2013, 11:18 PM

Are you Jelious .

Waterninja great post man , I was down checking the river out today at a few of my spots and waters open but the banks are far to icey for my likeing I think 10 days or so depending if this weather sticks around I should be drowning worms .

waterninja
04-02-2013, 03:37 AM
do not have a clue what you are trying to say.

waterninja
04-02-2013, 11:49 AM
NICE, i spent all day on the river with squat!, did you see me i think i saw you. i was the guy on the other side of the river, by the cloverbar plant, walked up and down from the beverly bridge to the clover bar plant thingy, you were in the bright yellow jacket??
no i was at herm outfall. was wishing i had gone to bev bridge with that cool breeze from the east.

coyotezh
04-05-2013, 06:19 PM
how is the ice now? I plan to spend couple of hours this weekend on nsr.:sHa_shakeshout: