PDA

View Full Version : Fishin' with the kid

Shawnlh
04-06-2013, 07:11 PM
A couple shots of my daughter and I at Bullshead today.

Had a great time.

pikergolf
04-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Nice fish, didn't recognize you or I would have said hi.

Shawnlh
04-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Didn't recognize you either, where were you standing?

Alberta Bigbore
04-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Awesome stuff!! Gratz on some fish!

GTZ
04-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Nice fish! Looks like you had a great day. I can't wait to take my daughter out one day, she's only two.

pikergolf
04-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Didn't recognize you either, where were you standing?

I was fishing pretty much where you caught those, and along the shore of the bay going south. You must have come over when I left, did you pick up any in the bay where you started? Never mind, your first is from that bay.

FlareKing
04-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Always nice to see the kids getting taken out. Nice fish also!

Pincherguy
04-06-2013, 11:02 PM
A couple shots of my daughter and I at Bullshead today.

Had a great time.

Don't get no better, thanks for sharing

OneGirlWolfPack
04-06-2013, 11:09 PM
What a little beauty your girl is! Love seeing girls being raised to get out and enjoy nature. :)

Fishmaster
04-07-2013, 03:21 AM
I'm sorry don't take this any wrong way, but I wish there were more girls who enjoyed this kinda stuff, being outdoors, fine a lot of ladies in my age don't like the outdoors, back in the day I feel like ladies been more happy with outdoors, no technoligy, no service, no problems or outside world problems just enjoy the out doors for what its worth, mad respect to you fellas who's best companion enjoys doin the same relaxin watchin the sunset. Just this generation of us younger people are so different nd technoligy nd cell phones, facebook, myspace or whatever people use is taking over so much, ask a girl to come out on ice, " what you crazy, why would we go on ice, or why go fishing... that's what older people do." I just don't get it anymore. Sorry bout the speech, nd not a good topic to take over. I guess I just can't wait to have kids, hopefully a lol girl nd hopefully she enjoys the outdoors.

waterninja
04-07-2013, 03:27 AM
you guys keep that up and you might almost break out some smiles. congrats. next time she will be holding the big ones.