PDA

View Full Version : Fishing in Tokyo, Japan

azn_rice_man
04-14-2013, 12:48 AM
I'll be heading to Tokyo, Japan, this summer and was wondering if anyone here has any experience fishing there? I won't have any of my gear, so rental or a charter is a must. I've done a brief search and there's 2 options I would like to explore: Ichigaya Fishing Center and Trout & King Fishing Charter. Anyone with suggestions or experience to share?

Garry B
04-15-2013, 10:07 AM
I have friends in Japan and know a Japanese person here who fished quite a bit in Japan with charters. What type of fishing are you looking to do? Inland or ocean? I can try to get some info for you.

azn_rice_man
04-15-2013, 10:28 AM
I have friends in Japan and know a Japanese person here who fished quite a bit in Japan with charters. What type of fishing are you looking to do? Inland or ocean? I can try to get some info for you.

Hi Garry, thanks for the offer! I'll probably be looking to do inland. I found the Ichigaya Fishing center and that looks like a fun option to try.

Garry B
04-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Nice. I'll ask my friend here if she can suggest something. I'm pretty sure she was stream or river fishing for trout.