PDA

View Full Version : Does JT only let midgets photograph him?

colin455
04-16-2013, 10:10 AM
The last Readers Digest cover showed young Trudeau looking all thoughtful to the distance. Shot from by his waist looking up at him.
Seen 3 news articles in the paper. All same angle.
Now a Canadian Press article doing the same thing. All pics taken by midgets?
Trying to catch his "dreamy looks and squared jaw" or something?
It's getting kinds weird. Love the pics of him with his sleeves rolled up and looking off in the distance all thoughtful like. All he needs to do is throw his coat over his shoulder and he could be a double for Layton's "I'm one of you working people too" pics.
Granted, publicity shots should make him look their best, but seriously? All he needs is a rose between his teeth and a backlight behind him the way the press is fawning over him.

pseelk
04-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Its probably designed to give the impression that he is above all of us.After all he is a Trudeau!

rwm1273
04-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Its probably designed to give the impression that he is above all of us.After all he is a Trudeau!

They need to make it seem like he is superior and the next messiah to save us. It is their way of making up for his lack of any kind of experience in anything.

Rusty P. Bucket
04-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Part marks boys!

When Young Master Turdo poses for the heroic portraits done by the mainstream press...you can bet the work is being done by his fellow liberal mental midgets!

I am surpised the goofs in the media don't do a little jump and a heel click followed by a 'zeig heil' for him...

In the next world war, let us all agree that Germany be forced to keep France AND we'll give 'em Quebec too! That would learn 'em a lesson they would NEVER forget!

CanuckShooter
04-16-2013, 10:45 AM
I find it funny that those that feel threatened by JT will look for the silliest things to complain about.......who cares which profiles the photographers use??? Gawd man, get a life. :angry3:

Ryry4
04-16-2013, 10:50 AM
I find it funny that those that feel threatened by JT will look for the silliest things to complain about.......who cares which profiles the photographers use??? Gawd man, get a life. :angry3:

Well they're right. A little social engineering at work. ;)

Personally I think they're taking pictures when they're bowing down kissing his feet.

Fisherpeak
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Well they're right. A little social engineering at work. ;)

Personally I think they're taking pictures when they're bowing down kissing his feet.

Or something:scared0018:

Jamie
04-16-2013, 11:05 AM
OP is right.
On the flip side you will notice that the papers in Alberta only run bad shots of our Red Queen...

Or perhaps thats all they have to work with???????????

Jamie

Pincherguy
04-16-2013, 11:09 AM

Some of these guys can't find anything that they can use as an original post, for what ever reasons. So they jump on somebody else band wagon, usually to complain about some insignificant rant. They usually have have nothing to add that would benefit anyone.

bb356
04-16-2013, 11:17 AM
OP is right.
On the flip side you will notice that the papers in Alberta only run bad shots of our Red Queen...

Or perhaps thats all they have to work with???????????

Jamie

:)

nekred
04-16-2013, 11:27 AM
Is it just me or is Jamie's sig line a bit much. getting tired of scrolling through pages of posts...to see the same chit...

billie
04-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Yeah, what are they thinking! Everyone knows that sweater-vests and piano playing is where it's at, man!

The idealogical purity is truly comical if it wasn't so sad.

What ever happened to discussion and compromise to the real solutions?

pseelk
04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Yeah, what are they thinking! Everyone knows that sweater-vests and piano playing is where it's at, man!

The idealogical purity is truly comical if it wasn't so sad.

What ever happened to discussion and compromise to the real solutions?

Perhaps this would be a good question for Justin.

Jamie
04-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Is it just me or is Jamie's sig line a bit much. getting tired of scrolling through pages of posts...to see the same chit...

Nekred.. I agree. Not sure how to reduce the size of the photo though.

Perhaps tonight I will get a chance.

Tightened it up a bit for you for now.

Thanks
Jamie

colin455
04-16-2013, 12:20 PM

Aww... did I poke a nerve? Get over it!
I wasn't threatened by Mr. Trudeau. Nor his lack of real world practical experience. Or his lack of political experience. Or his lack of depth in his responses to practical and policy making questions.
For that matter - I'm not even threatened by his glorious wavy locks (I'm going bald so I shave my head). Heck. If I had his hair I might try renting it out for special occasions.
As I have no intention of ever voting for him or his party, my interests are slim at best.

My comment was regarding the manupilation of photographic angles to give him the sterotypical "I'm looking toward the Future" or "I am a man of far reaching vision" look prevalant in the past centuries of Great Leaders.
I was commenting on the manupilation of a persons subconscious feelings through our sociatially accepted standards regarding beauty and strength.
Much the same way a menu has a picture of a succulent, sizzling steak makes you want to order the aformentioned steak.
Pictures manupilated to give the subconscious impression that he is a Great Man would make him more acceptable to the masses that do not notice such things for what they are.

As for your last comment - I do have a life. And that usually entails fully reading and attempting to comprehend a post prior to making a derogratory comment about someone's supposed status in life.

Sneeze
04-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Some of these guys can't find anything that they can use as an original post, for what ever reasons. So they jump on somebody else band wagon, usually to complain about some insignificant rant. They usually have have nothing to add that would benefit anyone.

And your comment benefits somebody how?

I would be interested to know how many of these "who cares about little Trudeau" guys were in Alberta during NEP.

My guess not many.

Easterners who moved here in the good years that have no knowledge of how Albertans experienced Jingle Mail, fuel shortages, bankrupt families and suicides.

Nothing good can come from having this name back on a ballot.

Our concern about him is very real and this happened not so long ago.

CanuckShooter
04-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Aww... did I poke a nerve? Get over it!
I wasn't threatened by Mr. Trudeau. Nor his lack of real world practical experience. Or his lack of political experience. Or his lack of depth in his responses to practical and policy making questions.
For that matter - I'm not even threatened by his glorious wavy locks (I'm going bald so I shave my head). Heck. If I had his hair I might try renting it out for special occasions.
As I have no intention of ever voting for him or his party, my interests are slim at best.

My comment was regarding the manupilation of photographic angles to give him the sterotypical "I'm looking toward the Future" or "I am a man of far reaching vision" look prevalant in the past centuries of Great Leaders.
I was commenting on the manupilation of a persons subconscious feelings through our sociatially accepted standards regarding beauty and strength.
Much the same way a menu has a picture of a succulent, sizzling steak makes you want to order the aformentioned steak.
Pictures manupilated to give the subconscious impression that he is a Great Man would make him more acceptable to the masses that do not notice such things for what they are.

As for your last comment - I do have a life. And that usually entails fully reading and attempting to comprehend a post prior to making a derogratory comment about someone's supposed status in life.

Aww....did I poke a nerve?? ;-)

You only notice it because you have a predisposed distaste for the subject matter. JT has great appeal to the ladies....and the preppy university types....we can expect to see many more good photo shoots with him as the subject. ;-)

RedLabel
04-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Aww....did I poke a nerve?? ;-)

You only notice it because you have a predisposed distaste for the subject matter. JT has great appeal to the ladies....and the preppy university types....we can expect to see many more good photo shoots with him as the subject. ;-)

I don't know Canuck.. any chance you "have a predisposed distaste" for his opinion? haha I loved the "gawd get a life" after noticing you had 5 posts on 5 topics in the last 2 hrs. Wish I had the time but I'm just a young punk working

Not sure how the topic got so hostile, I thought post #1 was funny, but I prefer Jr. Terd-o's family pic with everyone wearing fur!

Cat must've pm'd him for all the OA boys..

RedLabel
04-16-2013, 12:53 PM

HAHA before I get KILLED for it . AO boys, (I type faster than I think)

pseelk
04-16-2013, 12:54 PM
I don't know Canuck.. any chance you "have a predisposed distaste" for his opinion? haha I loved the "gawd get a life" after noticing you had 5 posts on 5 topics in the last 2 hrs. Wish I had the time but I'm just a young punk working

Not sure how the topic got so hostile, I thought post #1 was funny, but I prefer Jr. Terd-o's family pic with everyone wearing fur!

Peta's gonna love him!

GunnerySgtJackson
04-16-2013, 12:57 PM

Guess I better not bring up his lisp. :)

Pincherguy
04-16-2013, 01:03 PM
And your comment benefits somebody how?

I would be interested to know how many of these "who cares about little Trudeau" guys were in Alberta during NEP.

My guess not many.

Easterners who moved here in the good years that have no knowledge of how Albertans experienced Jingle Mail, fuel shortages, bankrupt families and suicides.

Nothing good can come from having this name back on a ballot.

Our concern about him is very real and this happened not so long ago.

Obviously not going to benefit someone that thinks he is smarter than every else on the forum. Carry on professor.

CanuckShooter
04-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Guess I better not bring up his lisp. :)

Don't you remember what happened when they brought up Cretien speaking out the side of his mouth?? :thinking-006:

CanuckShooter
04-16-2013, 01:07 PM

NOW that is a great picture for the next PM....a Canadian Prime Minister shouldn't be afraid to wear fur, hunt, fish, club a seal, off a cow or flash a bird once in awhile.....:thinking-006:

Harper always looks like such a stuffed shirt....have any pictures of him looking Canadian ever surfaced??

pseelk
04-16-2013, 01:31 PM
NOW that is a great picture for the next PM....a Canadian Prime Minister shouldn't be afraid to wear fur, hunt, fish, club a seal, off a cow or flash a bird once in awhile.....:thinking-006:

Harper always looks like such a stuffed shirt....have any pictures of him looking Canadian ever surfaced??

I would be wary of people trying to be something they are not.A picture of a famous canoeist wearing a rawhide jacket while paddling a birchbark canoe comes to mind.

RedLabel
04-16-2013, 01:33 PM

Looking Canadian... no. Looking proud and distinguished as Canada's top man? see below

CanuckShooter
04-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Looking Canadian... no. Looking proud and distinguished as Canada's top man? see below

Oh my gosh....and holding a kitten....LOL....makes me think he has a sensitive side. :thinking-006:

nekred
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Nekred.. I agree. Not sure how to reduce the size of the photo though.

Perhaps tonight I will get a chance.

Tightened it up a bit for you for now.

Thanks
Jamie

Jamie, I was a bit "annoyed" and perhaps a bit moody, i don't see the pic, While I understand advertising and being big and in your face kind of thing... works just saying a bit of moderation.

That is better...

I was advised that if I did not like to place on ignore... but then I would miss the words of wisdom!... which in comparison are being whispered...

Ruger1022
04-16-2013, 04:04 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1290449/picard-facepalm-o.gif

It's not "Midget", It's "little person", as the term midget often refers to a person in the circus, otherwise referred to as a freak.

It's like calling the President of the U.S. the "N" word, you just don't do it.

Maybe take it out of the title at least, unless JT's photos were all taken at the Circus.

Please don't ask me how I know this,...

Fisherpeak
04-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Only problem I have with JT is he is young,privilaged,eastern and has no idea that it takes some hard choices to keep the country from turning into a sh1thole like Greece or the U.S.You can`t be all things to all people.Plus I`m pretty sure his Mom was stoned a few times when she was knocked up.

Fisherpeak
04-16-2013, 04:07 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1290449/picard-facepalm-o.gif

It's not "Midget", It's "little person", as the term midget often refers to a person in the circus, otherwise referred to as a freak.

It's like calling the President of the U.S. the "N" word, you just don't do it.

Maybe take it out of the title at least, unless JT's photos were all taken at the Circus.

Please don't ask me how I know this,...

Lemme guess,your short and black and got fired from Circe De Solai?

Ruger1022
04-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Lemme guess,your short and black and got fired from Circe De Solai?

Wrong,

I am a 5'10" 170lb honky that used to have a big mouth years ago and wasn't politically correct at a resturant,.. a resturant that just had a little person "Stampede Style" wrestling match in the parking lot in Winnipeg.
That is all..,
:fighting0030:

Winch101
04-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Remember that federally the Libs were the poison of choice
For how long .....30 yrs or more ...they just steal more than the Tories .

This guys in for the long haul , and they are not trying to get right of the
Conservatives ,man they wanna be left of the NDP.....
The commies their new agenda is to be conservatives......

So ....who would you vote for ,fat and sassy ,in gods country ,
Big sky .....livin the dream our guy Steve is really lookin after us ,
Albertans .....yippee kiyo kiya.....

If you live in the. " Hand -Out " states. , sask,ont,pei,nb, nsc, nfld,
Bc, PQ, Mb , your goin with who ever cuts the biggest cheques ...

Always been that way....you can add to that list ,FN people , all new immigrants.

Check the last federal budget ,total sanity but unappealing to most of
Canadians ,you just need a smoothly like JT. To point this out to them.

My emotions say no friggin way but my analytic brain says perhaps ...
With any luck the Grits and the Bolsheviks will beat each others brains out
In the east....keep an eye on BC ,s upcoming joust...:argue2:

Sneeze
04-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Obviously not going to benefit someone that thinks he is smarter than every else on the forum. Carry on professor.

You took that from my comment?

I guess I am one down on my way to proving your theory correct.

When did this place become a sister site to rabble?

CaberTosser
04-16-2013, 07:56 PM
I gotta admit, JT would look ravishing in a Bullfighters ensemble.

Do we get to pick the bull?