PDA

View Full Version : Walleye Draws Phone Line Working?

ganderblaster
04-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Has anyone been ale to get through? I tried at undersuscribed time last season and just got busy dial tone. I was using a home phone line and checked with my phone service provider that I could make 1-900 calls and they said yes. I tried again this draw season and same thing. Its weird because my hunting draws work no problem.

Hunter Trav
04-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Why don't you just go online, since your already online...

huntingnut
04-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Draw ended yesterday April 15th.

Northern Yaker
04-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Never had issues this year or last. To late until the undersubscribed liscences go on sale May 10.

ganderblaster
04-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Geez talk about derail. Maybe I should have asked if the phone line has worked for anyone? I am well aware of the draw dates and how to enter them by other means by the way. They do however sometimes have undersubscribed liscences that are only available over the phone.

huntsfurfish
04-16-2013, 11:08 PM
No derail. Not well aware enough.:) Under subscibed available May 8.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-16-2013, 11:57 PM
Geez talk about derail. Maybe I should have asked if the phone line has worked for anyone? I am well aware of the draw dates and how to enter them by other means by the way. They do however sometimes have undersubscribed liscences that are only available over the phone.

Yes your right but not until may 10th @ 9:00 where you can go to any License issuer or hop online to buy them . That's what I do . I don't bother to do the draw and pick up a Class A tags for wherever I can get them .