PDA

View Full Version : What to expect May long.

alpineman
04-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Is this what we will be Expecting May long.

Jamie Black R/T
04-26-2013, 10:25 AM
looks about right :)

Okotokian
04-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Mayhem.

Hey.... I think I just coined a new name for May Long! MAYhem. get it? Sort of like march madness. ;)

Cal
04-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Is this what we will be Expecting May long.

About the only thing you can ever expect from May long is poor ice fishing. Of course if everyone got a pool going I could be convinced to work that weekend. In that case the weather will assuredly be great. I've seen good weather on exactly 3 may longs, the three I worked because I figured the weather would be bad. How about it? I'll take one for the team if the price is right :)

alpineman
04-26-2013, 11:51 AM
About the only thing you can ever expect from May long is poor ice fishing. Of course if everyone got a pool going I could be convinced to work that weekend. In that case the weather will assuredly be great. I've seen good weather on exactly 3 may longs, the three I worked because I figured the weather would be bad. How about it? I'll take one for the team if the price is right :)

LOL! seams to work that way for me also.

baptiste_moose
04-26-2013, 12:16 PM
My cabin is at baptiste lake. I drilled a test hole yest. 27" of good ice. Not even leaving the shore line yet. I went for a quad ride yesterday on the ice. Crossed the lake to go to the other side where I quad. I've will def be on for may long

pickrel pat
04-26-2013, 01:19 PM
My cabin is at baptiste lake. I drilled a test hole yest. 27" of good ice. Not even leaving the shore line yet. I went for a quad ride yesterday on the ice. Crossed the lake to go to the other side where I quad. I've will def be on for may long

betcha a buck shes off.
or maybe this will be you on an ice island....:shark: lol.

javlin101
04-26-2013, 02:02 PM
May long I clean my lot up and let the masses have at it. so really don't care if there is ice or not.