PDA

View Full Version : combat fishing nsr may 9

waterninja
05-09-2013, 09:07 PM
popped down to herm. this afternoon for a couple hours. was surprized at the number of people who were there on a workday and it only got more crowde after work. didn't bother me as the bite was ON and it was fun running back and forth with the "tublet" and taking pics of happy people. no shortage of big walleye, goldeye,mooneye, sauger, and pike. double and triple headers for about 2 hours and the happiest angler was the 7 year old girl who pulled in 2 big goldeyes like a pro. only thing not caught today was suckers and sturgeon.

huntsfurfish
05-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Well done, nice fish!:)

1bluZebec
05-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Great job on the amazing day:) that's the busiest I've seen it wow! Gotta be gooooood fishing for sure. Thanks for the awesome update and pics

WayneChristie
05-09-2013, 09:22 PM
what a crowd! I almost feel guilty about having countless miles of river all to myself :bad_boys_20: one day someone will hook a big sturgeon and then the fun will be on, imagine the tangles!

coyotezh
05-09-2013, 09:54 PM
it's certainly a busy spot....did anyone hook your line again and again? :thinking-006:

waterninja
05-10-2013, 01:41 AM
it's certainly a busy spot....did anyone hook your line again and again? :thinking-006:
believe it or not most of the guys (and gals) are pretty good, and crossed lines happen now and then but not that often.