PDA

View Full Version : NSR help

figmentam
05-11-2013, 12:50 AM
hey there.im fairly newtofishing the edmonton region. ive been comming up latly to visit friends and wanted to try fishing the nsr. i was down at hermitage yeasterday but was unsure of where to go. i walked along to the yellowhead bridge and saw no decent spots to fish from. im not sure if im just not in the right area. any help i get at all would be greatly appreciated.

LandonC
05-11-2013, 01:00 AM
If you park in hermitage on the east end, walk through the dog park and you'll find an outfall. Fishing near there is decent but very busy at times.

waterninja
05-11-2013, 03:31 AM
yellow head bridge? never heard of it. either way your very close. go to the hermitage off leash dog park. it's the first right (east) from the "yellow head bridge" and park as far north as you can. walk another 100 ydrs north and your there. good luck.

-JR-
05-11-2013, 06:36 AM
If you are driving east on 118 ave it turns into Victoria trail. Turn right at the first lights at the new Tim Hortins. this road goes down to the Park . Stay left and go to the dog off leash area . Park and walk down the dog bath .about 800 yards to the right its alttle open field just walk across the field to the river and fish. Good luck.
Ps
If you hear someone talking to much and gives you a big welcome you found Waterninja fishing spot :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Geezle
05-11-2013, 09:53 AM
yellow head bridge? never heard of it. either way your very close. go to the hermitage off leash dog park. it's the first right (east) from the "yellow head bridge" and park as far north as you can. walk another 100 ydrs north and your there. good luck.

He's talking about the Beverly bridge, and I know you knew that ;)