PDA

View Full Version : Just some stuff i found on the NSR today

figmentam
05-12-2013, 10:22 PM
figured i would go take a walk at hermitage today after some very useful info from fellow members. and found a number of things i was not expecting to find.

Fishnafterwork
05-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Haha lure shopping eh..... I got a spot down south here I do the same at low water... Only for me 90% of what I find is what I lost the year before haha

waterninja
05-13-2013, 02:24 AM
wow, you had me worried. thought you found one of my stashes. it never ceases to amass me the stuff people leave behind (except litter which just disgusts me).
i will admit though, that last year i drove away from my rod and reel which i had left leaning on the vehicle. never seen again.

bellr77
05-13-2013, 08:47 AM
wow, you had me worried. thought you found one of my stashes. it never ceases to amass me the stuff people leave behind (except litter which just disgusts me).
i will admit though, that last year i drove away from my rod and reel which i had left leaning on the vehicle. never seen again.

I did this at a trout pond once funny thing is a guy I fish with a lot had just gotten a new truck and I left it right in front of his truck. I never even knew he was there just pure coincidence. He saw the rod and reel and recognized it as mine and I got it back.

TROLLER
05-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Scary. What happens to the kid who happens to step on one or gets one stuck on their finger or leg.

Rusty old crap will infect right away.

winger7mm
05-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Scary. What happens to the kid who happens to step on one or gets one stuck on their finger or leg.

Rusty old crap will infect right away.

or dog swimming around