PDA

View Full Version : pcr

Fishingaddict
05-16-2013, 03:54 PM
so on opening day on wednesday did anyone go out and fish pine coulee? want to go out sunday and check it out just wondering if the fish are biting

huntsfurfish
05-16-2013, 05:34 PM
PCR fish are always biting:)

jacenbeers
05-16-2013, 06:05 PM
This is probably the first time in history where somebody has asked if the fish at PCR are biting during open water.

BeeGuy
05-16-2013, 06:07 PM
What is PCR?

Is it good what is a good spot should i use minnows and are they good to eat thanks

burbotman
05-16-2013, 07:17 PM
What is PCR?

Is it good what is a good spot should i use minnows and are they good to eat thanks

Sarcastic even for you........

BeeGuy
05-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Sarcastic even for you........

that is a fair assessment

OP, if you are looking for a sure thing, and you have some doubt about PCR, just check the ACA stocking data which has been posted in a couple threads and find a pond near you that they have dumped a few thousand kibble krushing mykiss into.

You should be a able to get non-stop bites and your limit until the pond is fished out.

If it is already fished out, there is always.....pcr, and Im not talking about polymerase chain reactions.

Gust
05-16-2013, 07:37 PM
spoke to a couple today and their kids on spiderman rods were pullin them in,,,,, at this time of year go to any open lake, wherever,
pike; smelts or red devil spoon
trout; small spoons spinners cheeese worms whatever, check your regs
walleye; leeches, minnows or smelt ends, jigs and spinners with bucktails
that's all you need to know fior open water terminal tackke

Fishingaddict
05-16-2013, 08:06 PM
thanks for the help.

WayneChristie
05-16-2013, 09:47 PM
What is PCR?

they are good to eat, pretty hard to fillet them, unless you have a very small knife!