Just Cowboy
05-21-2013, 10:53 AM
bump

Guitarplayingfish
05-21-2013, 11:01 AM
If I had money I would consider it. Unfortunately, I don't :(

Hunter Trav
05-21-2013, 12:20 PM
If the boss would let me go I'd be all in for that, but I'm sure she has other plans for me...:lol:

npauls
05-21-2013, 12:25 PM
If the boss would let me go I'd be all in for that, but I'm sure she has other plans for me...:lol:

put on your man pants and get down here Trav!

Hunter Trav
05-21-2013, 02:34 PM
put on your man pants and get down here Trav!

I already used up my get out of jail free card by booking a fishing trip up north on our anniversary...:lol:

keep6matt
05-21-2013, 02:38 PM
I already used up my get out of jail free card by booking a fishing trip up north on our anniversary...:lol:

Trav you are hilarious!!! Good luck on the fishing tourney for Pinehurst, I will definitely email you over some pics this week for my blade rigs....oh yeah lets plan a hunting trip for fall time after the open water season, itchin for a good hunt and wanna hook up with you on that if possible.

Hunter Trav
05-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Trav you are hilarious!!! Good luck on the fishing tourney for Pinehurst, I will definitely email you over some pics this week for my blade rigs....oh yeah lets plan a hunting trip for fall time after the open water season, itchin for a good hunt and wanna hook up with you on that if possible.

Yeah for sure Matt. I'm going to have to start taking bookings here soon with all the guys who want to get out this fall...:lol: