PDA

View Full Version : grizzly ridge powersports in slave lake

prodogg02
05-17-2013, 08:59 PM
does anyone know if they sell evenrude xd50 injection oil there. forgot to get some today and going to fawcett lake sat a 6am dont know if i should wait till 9am and hit riverside or just get some in slave lake but dont wana chance they dont have it

Shmag
05-17-2013, 09:12 PM
They are a Honda dealer that now has the merc line as well. I know I've seen lots of merc oils there but don't recall seeing any rude oils

Shmag
05-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Not sure if its any help, but believe there is a "Sun Seekers" in Athabasca, I've ordered rude parts through them in the past...not sure if they carry any oils or lube...

prodogg02
05-18-2013, 06:27 AM
thanks for the info guys . i only askd cause the brp/evenrude site says they are a dealer .ill wait till riverside opens .

Cal
05-18-2013, 07:47 AM
I know that they have a reputation for the most rediculously poor customer service. I got a company quad repaired there one time and they lost it, they then tried to give me someone elses quad to use while they tracked down the one they had lost, which is probably exactly what happened to our quad. Would not reccomend dealing with them.

moose maniac
05-18-2013, 10:23 AM
I know that they have a reputation for the most rediculously poor customer service. I got a company quad repaired there one time and they lost it, they then tried to give me someone elses quad to use while they tracked down the one they had lost, which is probably exactly what happened to our quad. Would not reccomend dealing with them.

I have been dealing there for years never had any issues always treated me good.

Cal
05-18-2013, 10:38 AM
I have been dealing there for years never had any issues always treated me good.

They sold me a winch real cheap last spring, other than that I've got nothing good to say about them. Bad advice, bad service and bad prices on parts.

Shmag
05-18-2013, 06:59 PM

I agree 100% Cal...if they had any competition they would starve. Their sale's team is a joke. Usually won't budge on price at all, they have the mentality that you won't travel to the city to save a few bucks. I like to support locally but there has to be some give and take on both sides....

Shmag
05-18-2013, 07:02 PM
thanks for the info guys . i only askd cause the brp/evenrude site says they are a dealer .ill wait till riverside opens .

Yes they also have the BRP line, but don't recall seeing any evenrude signage or products...