PDA

View Full Version : Nsr

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Is it just me or are there been a lot of small sturgeon biting I've been out every morning the past week with my best 3 in the morning all were 10 inches to 16.5 and then this morning a guy hooks into a 47 incher was a beauty .we were talking about this this morning , it's very nice to see . Anyone else seeing them like this .

tonypower
05-19-2013, 09:32 AM
I have noticed that a lot of people are catching them this spring. And if you are getting little guys that is awesome. I just hope everyone is being carful with the fish. I am scared to target them because I don't want hurt them. I seen a guy get a hog last year, he grabbed it by the tail and pulled it across the rocks. I washed all the gravel and sand out of its gills but if I never I don't think he would have made it. Just my 2 cents

waterninja
05-19-2013, 01:34 PM
there does seem to be a lot more posts of sturgeon being caught this year and thats just from forum members. it's great to see and gives me hope for my first.

WayneChristie
05-19-2013, 02:12 PM
We catch lots of little dinos down here, its great to see. Excep:bad_boys_20:t Dago he keeps stealing my big fish:bad_boys_20:

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-19-2013, 10:25 PM
I've noticed lots of reports and I know a guy at the spot we fish he's been fishing the same place but found a new spot I'm going to pressure tired of breathing in people's pot smoke . Anyway that's not what the idea of this post was , was simply interested in knowing if others were getting into decent numbers of small fish .

Thanks to those who mentioned something .