PDA

View Full Version : Manitoba

Alberta Bigbore
07-31-2008, 05:40 PM
finally here, yesterday morning got in to Brandon, MB, headed to winnipeg in 15 minutes, gonna fish a couple places tomorrow, and through out the trip, so far no line wet yet.

got my 3 daughters with us as well, which we picked up in medicine hat on the way from edmonton, fishing will be touch and go, as i will have my hands full. but oh well, i havent fished with all my kids for a loooong time. im having a real good daddy moment. lovin it.

ttyl, wish me luck, crappies are on my list and i have a hook up that might be able to deliver.

Bushmaster
07-31-2008, 06:07 PM
Good luck....and enjoy your time with the gang !! :D

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Hey thats always fun do a little Crappie fishing , fun for the kids to . Glad yall got there safe and sound .Its not like once there gone to bed sneak off for a few hours only a 40 minute drive to Lockport and sneak in an evening round of Cats .HEHEHEHEHEHE Im probably a bad influance but would be worth it.

TreeGuy
07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Oh man! Bigbore, I was thinking about you this morning when I heard about the Greyhound incident and that a trucker helped out. Glad it wasn't you!:wave:

Best of luck on the trip and I'm sure the girls will have a hoot fishing with their Dad. Pics are required, btw!:D

Tree

buckmaster
08-03-2008, 11:43 PM
finally here, yesterday morning got in to Brandon, MB, headed to winnipeg in 15 minutes, gonna fish a couple places tomorrow, and through out the trip, so far no line wet yet.

got my 3 daughters with us as well, which we picked up in medicine hat on the way from edmonton, fishing will be touch and go, as i will have my hands full. but oh well, i havent fished with all my kids for a loooong time. im having a real good daddy moment. lovin it.

ttyl, wish me luck, crappies are on my list and i have a hook up that might be able to deliver.

BBM where are those pics? BTW hope your having a good time out there!:wave: The NSR is awaiting you here!!:evilgrin::evilgrin:

Alberta Bigbore
08-07-2008, 02:02 PM
managed to fish only 2 days,lol! and those were spent with my 4 kids and 2 others.... baiting, casting, un-tangling, feeding, etcetc. Cant win them all, but i really enjoyed being a dad. fish were caught, oh yes, but by eager children :)

Did lots of family stuff like zoos,Icelandic Festival, museums, etc. Quite the shock in the papers,we got detoured around that bus.....

Alberta Bigbore
08-07-2008, 02:05 PM
BBM where are those pics? BTW hope your having a good time out there!:wave: The NSR is awaiting you here!!:evilgrin::evilgrin:
fire me those digits again

JohninAB
08-07-2008, 02:14 PM
You back in Alberta now?