PDA

View Full Version : Lots of salmon threads lately...who wants to go?

fishmonger
05-31-2013, 08:49 AM
For the DIY kind of fishermen:

Lots of great threads lately on ocean fishing on the north BC coast. Anyone interested in a DIY trip for the first week of July?

Specifically June 27 to July 7.

Looking to get a group of 5 guys together (max), so looking for 1-3 more.

If you have any interest, PM me and I can give you details.

Ken07AOVette
05-31-2013, 09:04 AM
Hmmmmm...:thinking-006:

Whatcha got for a boat?

I am thinking the same thing.....l

Damn awesome stupid incredible expensive salmon :sign0176:

50/50
05-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Its an addiction.

waterninja
05-31-2013, 11:59 AM
have you considered trying the river systems rather than the ocean? much less gear needed and you don,t need a boat.

fishmonger
05-31-2013, 10:43 PM
No question that rivers are great fun, but something to be said for staying right on the ocean for a week of fishing salmon, halibut and ground fish.

Looking for interested individuals...

Jamie
05-31-2013, 11:22 PM
FM. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. You guys are making a trip to one very wonderful spot, and your hitting it prime!

Good Luck
Jamie

Wild&Free
06-01-2013, 04:42 PM
have you considered trying the river systems rather than the ocean? much less gear needed and you don,t need a boat.

But you have to buy a more expensive provincial license instead of a cheap federal one.

FM. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. You guys are making a trip to one very wonderful spot, and your hitting it prime!

Good Luck
Jamie

No doubt about it. PRIME fishing at that time.

fishmonger
06-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Plans were changed suddenly due in no small part to the flooding.

Now that most of central and southern Alberta is flooded out, with little chance of clearing up for the next 3-4 weeks, we are once again reaching out for any interested parties that would be interested in tagging along...and interested in getting some summer fishing in.

1-3 people, max...on top of the 2 that are committed.
Complete DIY west coast salmon and halibut adventure.
Cheap...approx $550 all in.
Dates somewhat flexible...looking for 10 days (incl wkends) in mid July.

If interested, send me a PM.